Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm worth all the crap I put you through

Mahai I rotted at home the entire day.

Got up at 10 supposed to go to Curve with Leysh and Derrick to get Esther's birthday present ended up Derrick already got it himself so I got up so early for shits.

And then I couldn't go back to sleep.

Ish. So stone. Watch tv. Play my stupid hidden objects game (which is damn addictive I tell you). Watch Malcolm in The Middle. Sms Slimy. Tried to finish up Time Traveller's Wife (It's supposed to be very good but I don't know why I'm just not that into it). Fell asleep.

And that was my whole morning+afternoon. Now I'm trying to finish 16 mech questions on pulleys.

And now MSN's bloody pissing the shit outta me stupid messages cannot be delivered ARGH;LKAS;LSAKF;



Yay allowance.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home