Friday, June 20, 2008

Greed... tsk tsk.

I baked cupcakes with Serena after college today.
They are the nastiest tasting things, EVER. I never thought I could make something that tasted that bad.

Came home, bathed and Aiman came to pick me up. We went to get our hair cut.
My bangs are shorter now, and the ends of my hair are trimmed off. I am content.

We go to 1U to watch The Happening.

Went to chittychat with Baby and her BOYYYYFFFRRRIIIEEENNNDDD before the movie.

I hate movies like The Happening. People dying all.
*loud music* and I see dead people hanging off trees. Fucker, I wanted to cry owhkay.

And Mark Wahlberg's acting was just... wtf.
"Noooo we're noott" (Or something like that lah) WTFUZZ (Dina's got me saying it)?


I need to watch Shooter again to regain my previous (sexual)image of him in my fantasies.
"You don't get it (reloads his sniper), these boys killed my dog."

WAAAHHHH SEXY OMG.

Fuck, my hard drive crashed. No Shooter. AAAAHHHHHHH.


Went window shopping after that.

I want two pairs of shoes from Zara. A pair of green velvet stilettos and a pair of white sling back wedges. Sigh. I is sad.

After a few more of my favorite places, we went to get dinner at Damansara Uptown.

Had two Ramly's each. I suggested the second round. I'm making Aiman fat and myself fatter.

It's already been abt 2 and a half hours since I ate the two Ramly's. I still feel full. I should wait till the food has went down properly.

But I'm so fucking sleepy.





Agh. I'm going to sleep. Good night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home