Saturday, June 14, 2008

"GUESS WHO"

Hello friend(s) of Lim Hwee Ching!

I'm D_ _ A :)

I've been friends with this Miss-I'm-Wearing-Bra-Cup-D(ina) since we were 9 years old (she was a cup A then)
And at that time she already had her period!

I'm currently hijacking her computer and her blog, coz you see I kinda downloaded something from the internet and it screwed up my computer and all my pictures from high school were gone.

With the fact, I'm leaving soon for the States (whoopdeedoo) I need NEED to steal all her photos.
Coz if you're a regular, you know Ching is a

bloody

camwhore.

Trust me, I found this folder of hers, which is titled "Myself"
and boy, that is pretty scary.

Okay back to US Edu Fair.
You see Ching and I have always dreamed of going to the States to pursue our studies.
We even got an eye for the same liberal arts college... ok laugh all you want, I KNOW ITS HARD BUT

yeah we dream of going to Swarthmore College.

OK its partially because, OK FINE its ALL because the girl who manned the booth was so nice.
heeheeheehee

So yea we were talking on the way back on the bridge crossing over to the bus stop at KelanaJaya station about HOW HARD IS IT TO GET into an ivy or any top liberal arts college eg like Swarthmore/Tufts or whatnot.

Ok lah many of us were disheartened as we came back,
especially ADP people, (seriously kids, if you want to get into a good US uni, DON'T DO ADP!)
those ADP people learned it the hard way today :( :( :( :(

While crossing the bridge and yepping away, we saw the IKANO bus waiting. Ok thats our bus coz Ching lives near there and the next bus is like an hour away so we ran for our lives.

Ok it was a pretty far distance to cover as the bus was about to leave,
so I told Ching while we were running across the bridge that
this situation that we are in now, is exactly like an ivy/college admission,
this shows 'the chances' of getting in,
(and the situation was us running for the bus),

I shouted,
"CHING, IF WE GET ON THE BUS, WE ARE AS GOOD AS GETTING IN SWARTHMORE! HAVE FAITH!"

So yeah we let out an excited shriek and ran.


Not even halfway, the bus left.


So you see kids,

that shows how fucking hard it is to get into an ivy/a top liberal arts coll.


Ok that probably didn't make any sense.


Ok Ching, now I know why I can't get into Swarthmore.


Im stupid.

Ok now lets talk Brad Pitt.




Blog owner disclaimer: I did not get my period when I was nine, and I only started wearing a proper bra when I was 11. WTF 9 YRS OLD?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home