Saturday, June 21, 2008

It's just a lovely thing that we have... It's just a lovely thing, the animal instinct.

Just got back from Bukit Kiara with Moomiekins.

As I was walking up the hill, I was visualizing in my head: Inclined plane of about 35 degrees, velocity of 20m/s, weight = 65kg, pull of gravity = 65 x 9.8, find acceleration...

Mahai. Mechanics getting to me. =.=


I had a good work out though. Moomiekins and I walked two rounds.


K fine, I lied. We only walked one round.

I didn't wanna say at first cos sound damn loser :(


Another good work out is shopping in Telawi. Hehe.




Photobucket

MayMay


Photobucket

Steph and I :)


Photobucket

Sticky Date pudding!


Photobucket

BOOOOBBIIIEEEESSS


Photobucket

Look at that sesat person behind.


Photobucket

We bumped into Dina and Ashlie in the middle of their "Dina and Ash's Weekday of Awesomeness" at Mooie. :)


Photobucket

Love love


Photobucket

During the peak hour jam.
We were in the middle of two lanes hahaha


Photobucket

What do you do when traffic isn't moving?
TAKE PICTURES! haha.



x


Been listening to some serious old school shit.





The Cranberries - Linger (1993)

This was their first big hit, the lead singer wrote the lyrics.




The Cranberries - Animal Instinct (1999)

I think the idea of this video really depicts the animal instinct.
Very touching, too.




I'm having mocks next week. Fuck.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home