Sunday, May 11, 2008

Keep bleeding

The past few days have been tiring.
It's funny how when you keep planning for things to happen, they never do; and when you don't plan at all everything just happens.
I've been planning stuff to do during the weekends for the past few weekends, but most didn't happen in the end.
This was the only weekend where I didn't plan anything at all but turned out to be the most happening weekend since... since I don't know when. =.= Yes, I have become THAT lifeless.

On Friday night I was supposed to just have dinner with my aunt cos my cousin came back from the UK for a holiday and then come home and stone in front of the com as I always do when there's nothing else on on Friday night.
But when I got back at abt 930pm Slimy left me a message on my msn asking if I wanted to go to Breakers with him.
People usually go to Breakers to foos or to play pool and I have utterly no interest whatsoever in both games but I figured that I'd rather stone in Breakers than at home by myself haha.
And summore Slimy said we could shisha so OWHKAY!

So went there played foos (I wasn't really playing la just stoning there cos I can't play well I don't have any interest in it so obviously I suck =P) talked cock watched Slimy and his friends play foos then went to shisha and talked more cock.

That night was one of those nights where the saying 'it's not where you're at but who you're with' really applied. I do not like foosball and neither am I that big on shisha (but I had the mood for it that night la haha) but I really kinda enjoyed myself anyway. :)

We met up with Andrew and his friend (Ru Jin, is it? I'm not sure how to spell his name) and they were really good company. I actually laughed so much I forgot about the time.
And that hasn't happened in awhile.




Photobucket

Ru Jin and Andrew


Photobucket

Slimy a little dizzy from the shisha double apple is the KILL



I only took one picture with myself inside and that pic is in Andrew's phone so yeah.




Photobucket

FINALLY A DECENT PICTURE



This was taken when we went to watch Iron Man on Thursday afternoon, my coremaths class got canceled cos my lecturer went scuba diving in Sabah (SO FUN OMG) haha.


Came back at 245am that night and my mum waited up for me. =.=
She fell quite sick the next day so my conscience is kinda eating me up a bit...

Woke up about 6 hours later to go to Terry's, then got Ethan to drop Ying and I in Curve for a little get together bersempena Ying's hari jadi.
Dunno why suddenly got BM loller.

We took freaking a lot of pictures, something we haven't done in awhile.
Spent the entire afternoon there and I came back so exhausted that I didn't even wanna go out that night haha.

Ah, it felt good.

Pictures tomorrow, because I am lazy. Heee.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home