Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I know it gets better after awhile..

I started college on Monday.
First day of college, I got lost 4 times. =.=
Second day of college, I had three classes and came back feeling like a walking zombie.
Third day of college wasn't that bad. Cos I had a 4 hour break in the middle and went back to DJ to see my bestfriend, Pn. Monica. Had my mum-made sandwich in her office, something I really miss doing.

I've made friends with a Korean girl, her name's Da Young.
She's got the typical Korean look, and she's damn sweet and nice.
And Esther Wong from DU, another super sweet and nice girl hahaha.
And the thing I love most about them both? THEY STUDY!
Which means that they're good influence. Sit with people like that and you'll get the heck of paying attention and studying too.
Not that Baby was bad influence, in fact I do miss seeing everyday ha ha.. just that we get along so well we don't stop talking sometimes.

I'll have pictures of my new college mates soon, when I remember to bring my camera haha.

And I've also decided to be a hero and take up further math when everyone told me it's motherfucking-ly difficult.
And the best part, I didn't take physics during form 5; which means I am going to have a hell of a time....

But I think I'm gonna do this.
If it becomes too bad... I'll just drop it in the middle.
Right. I'll do that.

Owhkay.


So... why do I still feel so unsure? Ha ha, Ching. Ha ha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home