Sunday, March 23, 2008

I'm longing for words to describe how I'm feeling

My first day of college is starting tomorrow, and I'm so dreading it.
I hate first days. Like, the first day of piano classes, first day of kindergarten, first day of primary school, first day of secondary school.. and now first day of college.
First days remind a lot of my younger, gawkier days.
The whole awkward make-new-friends phase, get-used-to-new-surroundings-phase... I do NOT like change.


Btw, May's selling off some of her damned nice tops for frickin cheap prices (at around RM20 to 25. Only one top is RM35.) so go grab them before they get sold out!
Most of the stuff are only worn once or never worn at all.

so CLICK!


Anyway, went for a omg-I-haven't-seen-you-in-God-knows-how-long-we-MUST-catch-up dinner with Serena, my neighbour and ex-golf kaki.

Ex-golf kaki cos I stopped playing golf haha.

We had dinner at Bella Roma, this Italian restaurant down at Damansara Perdana.
I love talking to this girl cos she always has a different view on things; she always gives me something to think about.
And most importantly, she gives me perspective.
That night... I saw everything I didn't see; about everything.
About the guy I'm obsessed over, about my studies, about my dad....
But this doesn't mean I'm not having any trouble accepting all of it.
But at the very least... I see things more clearly now, and in a better view.


We had soups for starters.
Serena found a piece of plastic in her pumpkin soup. I started laughing when she showed the piece of plastic to me; I don't know why I found it so amusing. =.=
The pumpkin soup was really bland, so don't have that if you decide to go there; unless you like bland food la then go ahead haha.

My fungi soup was alright. It wasn't creamy enough... but it was alright.

So anyway, we got a complimentary salad and free desert because of that HAHA!
I'm glad we had the free desert because the tiramisu that we had was ORGASMIC.
The BEST part of dinner that night.
The first taste left me feeling high up in the clouds and making disturbing moans.

We headed to Laundry for a few drinks after that.

Owh yeah, when we were leaving the restaurant, I slipped and fell down on the tiles outside.
It was raining and all. I turned around and saw a couple of guys in a grocery store laughing at me ha ha. Fucking embarrassing. Well not like it's the first time. =.=

I'm so bloody prone to falling down stairs la gah.
This is like the 6th time I have fallen down in public in the past 4 months!




Photobucket

The bland pumpkin soup with a piece of plastic in it haha!


Photobucket

Fungi soup


Photobucket

Complimentary salad


Photobucket

Serena's
Some pasta thing with cream tomato sauce with fresh basils and lamb. I don't remember the name of this dish.


Photobucket

Mine
Risotto. Not very good.


Photobucket

ORGASMIC TIRAMISU


Photobucket

Do you see the S and the C in the cocoa powder? :D



Then off to Laundry...




Photobucket

Chemicals
So pretty la; colourful!
NOW YOU SEE IT


Photobucket

NOW YOU DON'T!
Ha ha owhkay lame.


Photobucket

Serena and I


Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes I am a lobster


Photobucket

Round two

I died after round two. =.= Couldn't stand up.
WTF RIGHT. I didn't know my tolerance for alcohol was THAT low...


Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm so self-obsessed that even in my drunken stupor I still managed to take pictures of myself. =.=



Mmm so that was the last time I went drinking before my first day of college.
Gah first day of college. =.=

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home