Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Cos I'd give you my heart, if you'd let me start all over again.

My life currently revolves around my homework, and my social life is quite non existent during the weekdays.

Dina calls it, the First-Two-Weeks-of-College Syndrome (FTWC).


What is FTWC, you ask?
Mmm well, lemme explain.


The symptoms of this syndrome are:

1. You NEVER wanna be late for any class.
2. You wanna wear something different to class everyday.
3. You pay attention in class (some even sit right in the front row)
4. You finish ALL your homework ON TIME and SELF-DONE.



Many go through this syndrome for a period of two weeks and then it will slowly start to wear off; like they stop caring what they wear to classes anymore, they start sitting in the back of class and not paying much attention and who cares about doing homework and being on time anyway.

Yes. I am going through FTWC right now.

I've successfully worn a different outfit to college since I started last Monday.
I've not been late even once.
I've been sitting in the front row with my Korean friend and actually paying attention. My old friends know I NEVER do that. (If I was ever in the front row in secondary school was cos the teacher probably got pissed at me and forced me to sit in front)
Last but not least... I've been finishing all my exercises. ALL. (haha I remember the times when the first thing I'd do upon arrival in class was AMELIA/SING RU I NEED YOUR HOMEWORK! Ah... secondary school days. I do miss it.)

Actually, I'm dreading the time when FTWC wears off.
The past two weeks I've felt like someone new, responsible and may actually have a shot in scoring in my finals come next June if this continues.
I want the part where I wanna wear something different to college everyday to wear off la, cos I absolutely despise thinking abt what to wear in the mornings after getting up; it's like I want to not care about what I wear but I care anyway. You know?
Mmm I miss my very figure-unflattering uniforms. :(


Anyway, change of subject.

While doing my core math homework just now I got bored, so I went on facebook awhile. (haha yes my attention span is VERY short)

Was scrolling through my profile page briefly when my ex-boyfriends name caught my attention.
I clicked.

His primary display picture was of him holding an adorable little boy who had a huge smile on his face.
Well, let me just say that I think I'm going through PMS now (easily angered and annoyed and irritated, been going on an eating marathon the past two days) so I did something quite childish.


I wrote on his wall: Whose cute kid is that? YOURS? HAHAHAHAHAHA


What I was trying to imply to him was that he knocked up some chic and had a kid.
It was a sarcastic remark; I thought it quite obvious!
But instead,

He replied me this: haha... super adorable lo.. xD how i wish it was mine le... but nope nope... its my cousin's sister punya anak... always bully me to buy stuff for him wan....


Sigh. Daft. =.=

It's no wonder I look for brains in a guy now.
Not his parents' money, not his car (but it would be really convenient.. HAHA), not his social standing and definitely NOT cos he looks good.


Haha owhkay perhaps it's quite mean for me to diss him publicly in my blog but I don't think you people know whom Im speaking of anyway (if you do just pretend you don't la k haha) so no biggie!
Besides, he doesn't read my blog anyway.
Let me be a little more bolder and say that he probably doesn't like reading or maybe he CAN'T read... owhkay fine that was the bitter part of me speaking.


Eiiih cooool the sky is now a shade of amber! My whole room is filled with an orange light...


Anyway where was I? Right. The bitter part.
It's not that I'm not over him and the bitterness already, just that sometimes I can't resist allowing myself to feel a little resentment towards him.
You know, I think a girl never stops hating the guy whom she once loved who dumped her.
Even though the circumstances at the time may have been a two-sided thing; meaning both were responsible for the break up, a girl forgets her pain mostly by hating and blaming the guy completely. It's way better than thinking of the good times and trying to treat him as a good friend because that we're-good-friends-shit will never happen. So let's not be delusional, shall we?

And somehow I think a little of that hate stays even after a lengthy period of time.

Hence, my sudden urge to write my ex-boyfriend a sarcastic remark on his facebook wall.

Which he didn't even understand. =.=


Mmm... now the sky is a strange hue of purple; violet, I think.



Pretty.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home