Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's safe to say we are alone now.

Owhkay so I am fucking bored.
I'm sick of doing math, sick of watching episode after episode... I wanna go out and walk but it's gonna rain. =.=

Two of my good friends are having the I-have-so-much-frickin-time-and-nothing-to-do-so-my-brain-runs-wild syndrome, and I think I'm having it too.

I need to get out and keep myself occupied.
First week of college was damned tiring, and I couldn't wait for the weekend and all, but now that I'm going through the I-have-so-much-frickin-time-and-nothing-to-do-so-my-brain-runs-wild syndrome I actually can't wait for college to start so I can keep myself occupied and thus, curing myself from this sanity compromising syndrome.

I just told Slimy that life prisoners are the people who mostly go crazy from this syndrome.
Too much time and nothing much to do about it or with it.

I canNOT wait to get my license so that way I'd be able to go places without worrying how to get there. =.=

Talking abt my driver's license.. I think I was supposed to go for my undang test today.
But no one called me up to tell me! I mean, they usually call up to tell you right.
RIGHT? Owhkay fuck.




Photobucket

During Econs class I think

The Indian girl looks like a Bollywood actress lol.
Kinda like Aishwarya Rai, no kidding.


Photobucket

My Korean friend, Da Young (pronounced Ta Yong) and I.

Yes I know I look like shit. Ha ha.



K I damn bored.


I'm DAMNED fucking BORED.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home