Saturday, March 22, 2008

This is dulling to the senses, and it's crude; but it will do.

YAY I'm done with my undang seminar. One step closer to freedom of mobility!
Yeah I know I'm damn slow, even Jane who's a year younger than I got hers already but whatever la owhkay.

College is starting Monday and life will be quite hectic then.
I can't take Eng Lit cos Im doing the March intake, and there are only two posts left in the student council... so I don't think I want to run anymore. But owh well, I'll see about it.
But it's not like my chances of getting anything were high even if I did the Jan intake, so many competitors... but I would've ran anyway.

Stupid NS gah.

I wonder if I should become a hero and try out further math... ha ha I'd probably kill myself after 2 months.

So anyway, here are pics from Ashley's birthday thing last Thursday.
The nicey nice ones were taken by Aliff, my ex-classmate during form 5 (LOVE his camera, LOVE his skill); and the cacat ones are taken by me and my temperamental Olympus IR300.


Anyone wanna get me a new camera? Ha ha ha.




Photobucket

Birthday giirrrrlll


Photobucket

Caryn darling


Photobucket

MagBlooop!


Photobucket

Baby


Photobucket

Shafiq thinks he's cool with his shades and his slippers =P


Photobucket

Ariff


Photobucket

Ash and Aliff the photographer


Photobucket

Hello! :D


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hahahah this picture is so damn cute




Then off to our second lunch at Plus One Shabu Shabu...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mmm yeah I know it looks kinda icky but it really is quite tasty. And quite overpriced, as I've mentioned before.




After that I headed to Starbucks to meet this guy, while my girls headed off to Yippee Cup to have bubble tea or something.


Anyway. I must digress for a minute.
If a guy asks a girl out, he should be ON TIME. Not fricking 20mins late!
The best part was that he was already in 1U, but he was chatting with his friends in OSC, leaving me to wait for him.
When I tell someone I want to meet them at 3.15pm, and they agree, I expect them to be ON TIME.
5 or 10 mins late I can take. But 20mins? And without even a valid reason (he was with his friends in OSC!) omfg I was damn ticked off.
I mean, if you wanna chat with your friends first, I totally understand. Just let me know and we could meet a little later, I wouldn't mind.
Don't tell me 3.15pm is owhkay and then comes 20mins late. That's just plain ungentlemanly and damned bloody annoying.
Because I HATE waiting.

And please, don't make up stories to impress me, because that's just lame.
And even if you wanna make up stories, at least let it be believable!
I feel like posting up your little make-up story to everyone so THEY can see just how unbelievable it was. =.= But I won't cos it's late and I haven't taken a shower haha.

What I wonder was, could he sense my displeasure and annoyance?
Owh well it doesn't matter.
I need to go take a shower.


I'll leave you (whoever who actually reads my shit) with a picture of me, before I got all annoyed and pissed.





Photobucket



Toodles. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home