Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Yoga Breaths

Edit.
at 6:14pm.





Gah. Nothing seems to be going in anymore.
And I don't exactly have a lot of time.
Was feeling so tired just now, but I couldn't sleep thanks to the caffeine.
It has made me restless sigh.

I alternated between studying and the piano today.
I seem to suddenly have the urge to play.. its weird,
cos when I had exams and was forced to practice, I stayed away from the piano as much as I could.
But now it seems as if I play it whenever I have the time and whenever no one is around.

I've been trying to play this piece by ear for the pass two days,
and I only managed to get the first part.
I couldn't hear the left hand clearly cos there were too many notes and my hearing skills aren't exactly that good.
And then suddenly I realized that it was a duet.
=.=
Its kinda silly when I come to think of it,
cos I got this song from an anim, and in the scene when this song appears is when the guy and girl are playing a duet on piano.
I was so blur I didn't even notice it. =.=

Anyway, listen to it and tell me if you know the title of the song. :)




I don't know why but I like tunes such as this one.
It keeps changing from major to minor, major to minor..
and its as if its telling a story.

Sejarah is killing me.
Accounts is killing me.
Addmaths is killing me.

I am dying. Sigh.
And the worst thing?
Its my own fault. :(




***




Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out.


Gah I'm feeling SO pissed off.
He bloody underestimates me and says shit to me as though I find that "joke" he made about me running of to watch tv or end up doing something else everytime I try to study funny all the time.
I shud've told him off when he first started saying it,
then maybe now I wouldn't be so damned pissed.
But not pissed enough to start using foul language, thankfully.
If not he would have gotten it full force.

At least he apologized la.
But at the moment I just can't bring myself to forgive this person who knows nothing about me and yet makes his own conclusions about me.

Yeah, you said you aren't making your own conclusions about me but the things you say to me SHOW that you are. Haven't you ever heard of the word subtlety? Or the phrase never judge a book by its cover? I think you have, but you just don't know how to practice it.

Owhkay, I feel bad for completely lashing out at you like that,
but I just could not stand it anymore.
I know I'm partially wrong for not correcting you and stopping you earlier on,
but you have and had no right to think that way about me.


I feel SO much better now.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home