Saturday, September 09, 2006

Rum and Raisins

This is the 100th post written in this blog.
I started blogging (reluctantly) last year,
cos Dina forced me hahahaha.
She also got Steph and Jade and a few others to start blogging, too.
But now, I'm the only who updates frequently haha.
Dina's mostly busy, and the rest just lost interest.

Moving on. I was actually planning on not posting Part II anymore,
but due to a special request by Zac-Vin I'll post up the remaining pictures I have. :)
I have two videos to watch, too, so you'd have a better picture of what the atmosphere was like and such. :D
Make sure to watch the one with Jane! Haha.


Yeah, owhkay so..


Part II: The Bowling Alley





Guys and their games. =.=



Bobo looks so cute here :D


Yienny made this for Cheryl.
On it there are pictures, and alot of words portraying many of the times they've had together..
I think this is the sweetest present you can give anyone.
Sweet memories archived nicely.










We then brought the Birthday girl in for her 2nd surprise:









Birthday Girl



Birthday Girl









Jane after her strike :D







I likey her top.

























Haha Nigel.





The upper section of the Bowling Alley











Jane says she likes his backview.
She finds it hooootttt. :D
Lets zoom in abit.



Nah, Jane. For you.





And we have a happy Jane. :D



YES BABEY EPISODE 22!
Haha yeah anyway.











































And then MayMay and I decided to have a little camwhore session..



SMILE :D:D


Huh whats up there.. ?


Er.. the finger?



Sleepy sleeppyy..



I don't know what we were trying to do



Lala ^-^V



Japanese lala ^-^v



Cheryl opening her presents













And last but not least,
Jane's hotdog video. :D
Watch it!





And thats all the pictures (and videos) I have for today. :D
And yeah, you see the comment button below?
Click it! and then leave a comment!
It would make my day. :D:D



Loves.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home