Friday, September 08, 2006

Sweetheart, come on over.

Its a wonder how you've spoilt me for everyone else.
I don't feel that way about you anymore,
and when I thought that you owned a small part of me,
I was wrong.
You don't just have part of me.. you have almost the whole thing.

Almost.

You are still able to make me melt with your whispers and kisses even after all these years;
even after all the hurt and tears we have caused each other.

I think I'll never fit into anyone else's arms as perfectly as I fit into yours,
I think I'll never want another's kisses as long as I can still have yours,
I think I'll never love another as long as you don't love another,
I think I'll never feel this way about someone else ever again,
I think I'll have to really get over you, and soon,
I think..







I NEED to get a life.
Or go study.
Bah. This was so random.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was how i felt when I was with her and yet no matter how much I gave, it ended up nought just because .

"I once thought that if I gave it my all, heaven or she would be touched by my determination and just maybe fate may keep this pair of lovebirds together.

But reality is harsh.

I look back upon my naivete. I feel so silly.

Now what'm I left with..."


A point would come when you know no matter how much you love or have sacrificed for, that this person just isn't worth the effort after all. I have no regrets but now I want to move on. As should you.

Take care.

Friday, September 08, 2006 9:22:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home