Monday, September 11, 2006

hg(x) = 3x , h[g(x)] = 3x ... fack it la.

Edit.
At 10.58pm


Gah. AddMaths is killing me.
Actually... I just can't seem to concentrate.
Its about a week and a half before exams start, and I know nothing of anything!
I see my future start to crumble around me...

I tried studying my Sej earlier on,
and I notice everytime I'm reading the facts all that goes around in my head is;
why the f*** do we have to study about the frickin Kerajaan Islam?
I mean, I ain't Muslim, yo.
If you make the Islam students study that, then so be it, because its the history of their religion.
Then why not make us Chinese study the history of Buddhism and Christianity and etcetc?
Why MUST we study about the dumb kerajaan Bani Umaiyah and what fucking not?

... I complain so much but yet I can't do anyting about it.
And at the end of the day, I'd still study the damned thing just to save my arse;
whether I accept it or not, willingly or not.

I'd still do it.
How contradictory..
GAH.

And then there's Science and Pn. Lee.
She keeps putting so much emphasis on the subject,
and earlier this year she kept urging (almost at the verge of forcing) us to join this Scientists Legion thingy.
She asked us, like, a few million times and kept telling us about the benefits and blablabla..
I felt like asking her,
If we really were into the whole Science thing,
we'd have chosen to go into Pure Science or SubScience instead of choosing the Arts stream.
What I'm trying to say is, we never wanted (Or maybe some of them didn't have a choice) to be scientists or doctors or Biochemists or whatever jobs that have to do with Science once we chose this stream.

I know this topic has got nothing to do with anything but I just need to rant and release my anger of not knowing how to do AddMaths a bit.
You know.. so I won't stab/drown/slit my wrist/shoot myself in the head/electrocute myself or something.
Blogging is a good form of releasing stress.
Maybe the government should recommend blogging to drug addicts who claimed to have taken drugs to "release stress".
Some of you might say that drug addicts can't even speak properly or whatever but not all drug addicts are uneducated people.
I say that because whenever someone says the words "drug addicts", the image that is imediately pictured in my mind (and I'm sure some of yous) is a bunch of skinny, Malay/Chinese, unhealthy looking men lying at a road side or hiding in a drain or something.

But not all drug addicts are people like that.

Many are teenagers, or rather the proper word is belia.
(I forgot the English word for it. If any of you know, please tell me.)
And even if they don't have a good grasp of whatever language they are using I don't think it really matters as long as they just write/type out their feelings and whatever is bothering them.
I think they'd feel much better if they did and perhaps would not have had to resort to poking needles into their elbows and wherever else drug addicts poke their needles.

Eih.. how did I suddenly start talking about drugs?
Owh yeah, you know Ne-Yo's new song?
I don't remember the title but the point is, is that I think he's very unoriginal,
cos this song sounds almost exactly like his other hit, ... owh shit I forgot the title also.

Owhkaylah, I think my stress has been fully released already.
Besides, my mum just called me down for dinner hahahahahhaa.
Food.. the perfect stress relief besides retail therapy.


K byebye!
Owh YEAH! the name of that song is So Sick.
I just remembered hahahahahaha.



*



Hmm just finished my AddMath homework, so proud of myself haha.
But I haven't studied AT ALL.
Hahahahaha we all know where this is going hahahahahahaha...

Owhh yeah, we all know where the f*** this is going alrite.

And MSN's been screwed up all night.
SIGH. ITS A SIGN FROM GOD!
I should stop letting my MSN distract me and start doing something productive such as.. I don't know, STUDYING. MAYBE?

Yeaaah. So what am I doing blogging here..
Omfg I'd better go study. Don't want God to punish me by screwing up my template.
O.O

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home