Saturday, September 16, 2006

If you just walked away..

Edit (again)
At 7:42pm



Wow.
I just realized how many things I need to buy..
Can't wait for the holidays when I can party and shop shop shop!
:D:D

Top ten things that I need to buy.

1. Eyeliner (both liquid and pencil)
2. Pretty glittery lip gloss
(any good brand recommendations? I'm so bored of Red Earth..)
3. New french manicure set
4. Hair remover
(for my legs lah. I got manly legs.. and shoulders too.)
5. Clothes
(which includes a/a few dress(es) from Urban&Co.)
6. Handbag(s)
7. Shoes
8. Sea Monkeys
(I accidentally killed them the last time I bought them.. :/ )



Eih? Only 8 things I need.
Owhkaylah, its not exactly a need, but I want those things so much its become like a need.
Geddit? :D



Owhkay Top Ten Things I Want to buy:

1. Dresses from Blook
2. A car to drive next year or the year after
3. New shades
4. A new handphone
5. Shelves for my room
6. Acessories
(Earrings, necklaces, rings... the list goes oooonnnn)
7. Those cute little glove socks you see in 1U
8. Heels/wedges from Aldo
(I can't afford them haha)
9. Photo frames
10. Swimsuit
(bikinis, monokinis, one-piece.. )



Hmmm yeaaahh.
The list is done, and now I only lack money.


Money... :(




***




Edit.

At 10:28am


I've got a mock addmaths test (Paper II) at Terry's later.
And as I was looking through those questions which I am unsure of,
I realized that I am going to fail that paper..
cos when I looked at those questions, I knew how to do nothing!
When I come out of Terry's later today I know I'm gonna be looking like my pet dog/relative or something died.
Heck.. I'm feeling that way now.

And the funny thing is, dropping addmaths is not an option.
And neither is failing.. but thats gonna happen anyway.


And you know whats the most guiltifying thing?
I'm not exactly feeling any pressure or stress..
In fact I'm quite chilling.

I'm done for, aren't I?
Owh fuck.
SOMEBODY KILLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.




* * *




When school started this year.
I knew I was in for a change.
But I underestimated the things I thought I would go through.
I thought I'd just be separated from a few of my friends..
But no, I got separated from everyone;
and was sent to a class with all the students there practically strangers to me.
'Cept for Mag lah, and Machi.
But at the time I thought Machi was one helluva weird person,
and didn't really like her.
I wasn't really close to Mag either.
And 9 months later..
We're like a family now.
A dysfunctional and damned fuckin' lazy family.
Almost everyone in my class is lazy.
Even our class teacher is lazy.
Pn. Farah, if you ever read this, I don't any offense. :)
Hehe. :D






Pn. Soo and her ^_^v

4 Merbau




Never in my life had I ever thought that I'd be in those pictures, with those people.
Now I know what people mean when they say life takes unexpected turns.
This isn't really that big a turn, but nevertheless, still a turn.

Owh wait, let me correct myself.
I wasn't sent there. I chose, to go there.
And suddenly this seems somehow fated..

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger debra fong said...

i experienced the change liku u ching.
my friends are all in the top two classes and i'm in the 3rd.

i was sad.
it was painful.

And my class is not even like a pure science class but a SUB-arts class.
everyone hates our class coz it's noisy and we're all lazy asses.
SERIOUSLY lazy.

heck,i'm enjoying it now somehow.
Close to the people you never knew you would be.
exposed to the community.

Sunday, September 17, 2006 3:43:00 am  
Blogger hweeching said...

Haha my dear.
All my friends are in Pure or Sub.


ALL.


So when they talk about Bio or chemistry or physics or whatever I'll just sit there quietly and stare into space haha.

But I've gotten used to it..
its not like they're not my friends anymore, and its not like we don't have parties together anymore.
So its allll gooooood.

Just takes a little getting used to. :)

Sunday, September 17, 2006 4:18:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I experienced the exact same thing too...I only knew like a few people in mersawa when I transferred there...but now I love my class so much xD The only drawback is I have to work so damn hard to do well and to not be lazy...haha

This year's actually the first year I feel comfortable with my class O_O guess we made the right choice going to arts =P

Sunday, September 17, 2006 6:47:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home