Friday, September 15, 2006

Uhuh

Gah I broke a nail today.
:(

Something's terribly wrong with me.
The fact that my exams are nearing and I haven't started studying doesn't seem to pressure me..
And thats kinda worrying me.
And to think that during the recent midterm exams I had been stressed to the core.
And now I kinda don't care..
I mean, its not that I don't care, I just don't seem to be worrying about it like hell as I use to.

I don't really have anything to blog about,
so as usual, I'll just write whatever that pops into my head..

Owh fuck I think I should go do some addmath or study or something cos I have so much time and if I don't do anything with it I'll just be loaded with ALOT of guilt later on.
And while I'm typing this Machi's went to 1U.
=.=

Owhkaylah.. better do something productive and exam-related.
I don't like guilt very much.
I already have alot piled on me..


*


My uncle had been staying with us for the past two days,
Just now, when I woke up from my sleep, I noticed that the house was very quiet..
So I didn't bother, and just went into the bathroom.
And out of curiosity, just to see if my uincle was still here,
I opened the other door connected to my bathroom.
I saw that he'd left already.
And that meant that I was alone at home.. again.
I guess I've gotten used to having his presence around.
And now when he's gone.. I sort of feel lonely.
I was never particularly close to this uncle, we hardly even spoke.
I guess its the feeling I get nowadays when I'm in my empty home.

Sometimes I feel as the four walls I go home to are so cold and eerie...
I don't like being alone when I'm feeling so lonely.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home