Sunday, September 17, 2006

This Love

Edit.
At 2:49pm



My grandmother died today.
Well, she isn't exactly my grandmother, but technically she is.. but yet is not.
But yeah la, biologically she is.

Her and I, we've never exactly been close..
Not like I am with my grandmother on my mum's side.
Although we've never exactly been close, I still feel as though I've lost something.
Its like, losing something not that important,
but yet you feel quite empty after losing it.
Yeah.. thats almost how I feel.
I don't really know how to describe this.. sensation. Feeling.

I'm glad she left with ease.
I don't think she suffered much before leaving.. I hope.

I'm sure she is in a better place now..
and in that place, she can walk, talk and eat whatever she wants without having to worry about her diabetes cos in that place she won't have diabetes or cancer or any other diseases.

I hope she's happy there.
I feel weird.




***




Its starting.
Its finally starting.
I'm finally beginning to feel the pressure.
Finally.

Thank God.


But that can only mean...

OMFG I ONLY HAVE 4 DAYS TO PRACTICE (more like learn everything) MY FRICKIN ACCOUNTS!
O.O

And afterthat I've got frickin' Addmaths II, and I am SO not porepared.
Sej II hits us on Monday.
I don't have enough time to study...
OMFG CRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.
Econs II on Wednesday.
Science II on Thursday.





Somebody kill me...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home