Tuesday, September 12, 2006

To be real.. It doesn't matter anyway.

Edit.
At 6:31am


Goooooooosssshhhhhhh I waannnaa goooo baccccckkkk tooooooo sleeeeeepppppppppp.
I went to sleep a zombie last night,
and I awoke this morning still a zombie.
My face is literally like this: =.=
My eyes can't open wider than a slit and my brain feels compressed.
Thinking about double Science and double bloody accounts afterthat is making my brain feel even more compressed,
so compressed that its beginning to liquify.
I hope I won't have to wake up at this ungodly hour when I get into college.
But somehow I think I will have to, due to transport problems..
GAAAAAAH.

I should get up from my chair and start packing my stuff but my ass just feels too heavy at the moment..
Owh dear its getting late.

Gah owhkay bye.



**



Suddenly had an urge to listen to something that I haven't listened to in a long long time.
Haha if you get what I mean.

I dug up my old cassettes (Yeah I used to listen to cassettes cos my mum wouldn't buy me cds haha) a few days ago,
and found one called Fantastic Females.
I read through the song list and noticed that I couldn't remember how some of them sounded like.
And then suddenly I saw, Sheryl Crow - My Favourite Mistake.
The title strummed a loud note.
I used to rewind and playback, rewind and playback that particular song til the lyrics were stuck in my head and I could sing/recite them by heart.
And even then, I'd still rewind and playback just to hear it again.

So anyway, when I saw the title of that song,
I went straight to my Ares to download it.
I had a vague memory of how it sounded like,
but I mostly just remembered that I used to like it alot.
I listened to it again.. its a great song.
Makes me imagine myself singing that on a bartop in hooker heels and a short dress hahaha.
I like Sheryl Crow's husky, but yet sweet voice.
And if I'm not wrong, she writes/co-writes most of her songs.

Listen to it. :)






Here are the lyrics for you to sing along if you want haha.

I woke up and called this morning
The tone of your voice was a warning
That you don't care for me anymore

I made up the bed we sleep in
I looked at the clock when you creep in
It's 6 a.m. and I'm alone

[Chorus:]
Did you know when you go
It's the perfect ending
To the bad day I was just beginning
When you go all I know is
You're my favorite mistake

Your friends are sorry for me
They watch you pretend to adore me
But I'm no fool to this game

Now here comes your secret lover
She'd be unlike any other
Until your guilt goes up in flames

[Chorus]

You're my favorite mistake

Well maybe nothin' lasts forever
Even when you stay together
I don't need forever after
It's your laughter won't let me go
So I'm holding on this way

Did you know, could you tell
You were the only one
That I ever loved
Now everything's so wrong

Did you see me walking by?
Did it ever make you cry?

You're my favorite mistake
You're my favorite mistake
You're my favorite mistake



There's this other song by Sheryl Crow which is REALLY good, too.
Maybe I'll post it up for your listening pleasure some time.

Sleepy time. I'm feeling like a zombie.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home