Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Lemon

My blogger template went haywire.
Yes, the one I took hours to edit, the one I took so much pains to add in the post title, change the font colours, etc.
Sigh.
I chose this template as a temporary one.
It doesn't look so bad.. maybe I'll just leave it this way. Since Im so lazy to go fall inlove with another and waste hours editting it.
My eye hurts. Skipped school because of my eye.
Feel like eating some maggi mee to salve my wounds..
hmm that doesn't sound like a bad idea after all.

Im gonna get fatter..

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know , chocolate and ice cream is the best to make ur frust go away ^^..
oopss..
i wasnt suppose to say dat
*backspace backspace backspace*
you should listen to calming song and sleep all day ^^
ah , that sounds better :D =p

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 12:26:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG...wat happen 2 yr blog? it was so pretty last time..lol *ahem* anyway its not so much the colour of d blog but d words u put on it so yeah...yr blog nice 2 read...funny...=D

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 3:27:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home