Monday, August 14, 2006

I seek solace.

Everytime I have negative thoughts,
I always try to brush them away, because, you know,
it'll affect you and all, as Terry always says haha.
Hmm lets try brushing them away now.


My right eye is swollen
My blogger template has gone haywire
My brain can't seem to do addmaths anymore
My eyes hurt just looking at my monitor
My mum says I may have diabetes
My lips are still bleeding
My library book is 7 days overdue and that means I owe the frickin library RM3.50
My tummy is getting bigger
My burners screwed and pissing me off cos I really wanna burn songs into a cd so I can listen to them on my hifi cos my desktop speakers are shit
My soul seeks solace, just a little bit will do
My conscience keeps telling me to start studying but the only subject I've started on is AddMaths
My brain is telling me to go change the song on my hifi because its becoming pretty anoying hearing the same thing over and over again (hey isn't that a song)
My body feels tired by just thinking about my looooooooooooooooong schedule tomorrow
My whole self is at the verge of shutting down by itself now I can just drop dead onto my desk infront of me and wake up with a bad headache because of the position I slept in so..


Byebye. So much for positive thoughts.
But you know.. at times and conditions like these,
there's just nothing poitive about the whole thing.
Ah Ha! Another negative thought!
Gah. Goodnite.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home