Sunday, August 13, 2006

Leave Me Alone

By The Veronicas.
A pair of funky twins from Aussieland.
Learn more about them here.
Great song, great band.
Click here to have a listen to their songs.
They're my new true love.
Besides Jay Chou, LinkinPark (Although they've already broken up) and Kylie Minogue.


The Veronicas


Its been a pretty owhkay day. Pretty boring, since I'm blogging when I've nothing to blog about actually haha.
Did some addmaths, was suppose to go lose some weight by playing vball,
but ended up goin over to Machi's for Pizza (Cheesy bites!).
Gosh, my daddy's been so nice to me these past few days Im feeling kinda guilty.

Went to Ikea with Mum today.
Was suppose to get shower curtains only,
and spend the minimal amount possible,
but ended up spending RM200 buying a rug for my room haha.
I feel kinda bad.. but heck!
I have a new red round rug for my room :D:D
&^*I&$%##$@the carpet's broken.
Gah. Gonna go back to Ikea to change for another.

didn't get the rug in the end.
When we went back to change it, most of them were like that.
With a really really small (you can't really see it) hole in it.
But according to the mother, she says the hole will get bigger.
And that it wasn't good quality,
so no new ruggy ruggy for my roomie roomie. :(
Owh wellll.

And I'm so jealous of MayMay!!!!! (Note: MayMay is May Ee, Machi is May Yi)
So so so so so sososososooosososososoo soososo x 100 JEALOUS!
Gah. She went offline just as I was about to ask her to send me a picture of her

GOLD COLOURED WEDGES (5inches!) FROM ZARA.
It costed her RM130 though.
Or rather it costed Siang RM130.
But she'll pay him bacckkk.. (kononnya! hehe :D)
Owh yeah, for those of you who are thinking,
"Huh?? Gold Potato wedges which cost RM130? Got such thing wan meh?"
No, they're not potato wedges. They're footwear.
Just thought you shud know haha.
Oooooooh! Double release of Blood+ today!
WhEeeEEeeEEeeeee~





Taz. :):)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha...

i LOVE MY ZARA GOLD WEDGES!!!>...

WHEEEE!!!...
for five minutes i loved siang too!!

but then i saw my shoes..
and i loved my shoes mORE!!

=D

Monday, August 14, 2006 3:46:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im surprised mayee never burn a hole in sersiang's wallet.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 8:04:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha..i'm not TAT bad okayy??

and unoe how loaded is siang's wallet onot?!?!??!

bluddy hell...he jus pulled out the 130 bucks from his wallet..LIKE TAT!!...
then he jus passed it to me..

my eyes were like $$$$

hahahaha...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 8:26:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha tsk tsk

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 12:46:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home