Friday, June 09, 2006

Fairyland

A little more personal post today.


It has been almost exactly four years since it all started.
I wonder if you still remember all that happened?
Because I remember oh so very clearly.
I was twelve, and you sixteen,
but that didn't stop anything.
I was young, and I did not know what was happening.
The feelings that I felt,
the comfort that I found in you holding my hand.
I wonder if I am still so prominent in your past,
As in you are in mine?
Perhaps it is because we never really finished what we started.
It was left hanging, and is still.
Let's finish this, so I can actually move on.
I want to know the ending.
And I know you do, too.
But we both have not the courage.
Are you just going to leave it like that?


I'll be posting on my outing with the guy whom those words above are written to,
and MayMay's steamboat party tomorrow.

I'm tired.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home