Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Scent of Sweet Grass

Owhkayowhkayowhkay!




Leo Forum 2oo6

Part II




Hoookay. Day 2 of Leo Forum 2oo6.
Eiheiheih. Wait. Remember to leave comments, yea?
=D
Owhkay start.
MayMay, RahRahChan, PuiCheng and I couldn't wake up at the scheduled time which was 6:30am (breakfast started at 7am)
cos MayMay and RahRahChan had came back at 2:30am and only went to bed at about 3 somethin.
I couldn't wake up cos I was feeling really sick.
PuiCheng and the rest of us had slept through the alarm, (and not to mention annoying WaiHong/Sersiang pressing our doorbell at least2309483298571281 times and the phone ringing non-stop cos no one was picking up)
so I was the first to wake cos someone kept calling my handphone,
and it was getting seriously annoying.
That person turned out to be YiRhu.

I then proceeded to wake everyone else up.
I nudged PuiCheng beside me,
and she got up straightaway after I said that she had to go down to sell badges now.
So hardworking. :)
Then I yelled at RahRahChan, he groaned, moved around abit, asked the time,
then continued sleeping. =.=
MayMay on the other hand...
I yelled for her to get up cos we were seriously late.
No response.
I yelled again.
No response.
I yelled again.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU WAANNNNTTTT????? GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!"

I gave up.

MayMay's side of the story:
(Extracted from MayMay's blog)

maymay
ching
sarah
puicheng

zzzzzzzz*snoreZZZZ*
maymay..wake up!! lets go for breakfast!!...
arreerhhhgghghhsss
huh?? wat did she say???
may!! lets go for breakfasT!! we're late!!
arrggem tyyggrreedd..
wurttt??? wat the fuck is she saying wei??
duhnno alrh..
i'm tired larh bodoh!!!!!
aiyo..faster larh u all..i need to sell badges..!!
wait..let me call yi rhu...
yi rhu says she doens't need to go..let her sleep oni larh..
ZZZZZZZZZ!!!...
aiyo i got to sell badges larh...faster!!!...
i dun wan to goalrh..let me sleeeeeeeeeeeeee..zzzzz...
heeeheeheeheeeeheeeheee....
u laugh for wat??
i dunno...she looks so funny...


So yea. We ended up going down at about 8:30am,
when the award ceremony was about to start.
But you know lah, Malaysian timing.
Always late.
So we still managed to eat breakfast at 8:30am.
We thought we were the latest,
but when we were going up to change into our uniforms for the awards ceremony,
we saw Debbie and Chrislyn just coming down for breakfast.

The awards ceremony was damned boring.
Our school won quite a few awards.




During the ceremony, my nose couldn't stop running and my throat was itchy.
And I was so goddamned bored.
Melinda was having problems with her nose too,
so we decided to go down to Watson's to get some medication.
Emelia and Lixian were supposed to come with us,
but then the assed security would only allow Melinda, Melissa and I to go,
Melissa was having a problem with her tummy.
So we went and got panadol soluble.
After drinking the icky solution, my nose stopped running almost straightaway!
Then it started again, but not that bad anymore.


Annoying runny nose?





Panadol Soluble and Stepsils. It works.


Hahahha that sounded like an ad.

Afterthat we had nothing to do,
except stand and do our roar when anyone from our club recieved an award.
So, what do we do? Take pictures laaa.









Cyclops Lixian














While we were taking pictures to kill time,
PuiCheng, Edwyn and YiShen were gossiping behind.
Can't blame them, boredom does that to you.
Gossiping is fun anywaayyy. =D




After the awards ceremony,
was supposed to be the workshops for the club directors.
And since RahRahChan and I aren't directors (we have no post),
we just skipped it.
But MayMay was lazy so she didn't go either. Tsktsktsk. :)
I spent the whole afternoon sleeping and recuperating,
as I was feeling damned sick.
MayMay and RahRahChan went to the shops to walk around.
They came back at about 2:15pm,
and I woke up due to MayMay's loud presence. =P
I had slept for about an hour already.
Then MayMay and RahRahchan decided to nap before getting ready for banquet night,
and I joined them.
So altogether I slept for about 4 hours.
Luckily, if not I would've been a zombie during banquet night.

We started getting ready by 4:30pm.
Or rather I did, since MayMay and RahRahChan couldn't get up.
It was damn chaotic: one person straightening hair there,
Another person putting on makeup, and I curling my hair.
People yelling,

"Eiiih, fasterr! I need to use the curling thong alssooo!
" or
"Eih do any of you have safety pinsss???" or
"Does anyone in your room have a black hair clip?"

And then WaiHong (Down syndrome boy) comes,
and takes up our space when there isn't enough already. =.=
Sigh, since you're a down syndrome child, we give you chance. =P
So yea. You get the picture.
We ended up going down late, as usual.




Owhkaaaay. I know you've all been waiting for this.
I know you all wanna see picturesss.
So I won't say much anymore. Just give you the pictures. =P
Owh, and I apologize again for the blurness of most of the pictures. =/





Everyone was dressed pretty elegantly,
but there were also some people who didn't understand the word "formal";
and wore jeans.
And there were some people who took too importantly of the word "formal";
and was so overdressed.
People like me. =/ I think I was so overdressed lorr..
like going to some inter-country ball or something. =.=















And like yesterday, we took up 3 tables.






More pictures:











This picture cracks me up. Look at Emelia's teeth!
Hahahahha.
Dont blame meeee, blame my gila camera. =P



Ah, better. :)







Omfg this picture freaks the hell outta me.




Its damn freaky lor.
Its like Siang's cursed or something. Luckily when we took the second time,
it wasn't there anymore.
Sigh, gila camera. =.=

The food and all were quite owhkay.
As usual, the first few dishes were pretty good, cos we were hungry.
The rest were left mostly untouched.









To me, this was the best dish they served that night.
Fried chicken in Thai chili sauce.
Absolutely yummylicious.



Damn freaky right?







Looks pretty good right?
Looks are very decieving. It tastes like starch.
Pure starch. With a few pieces of squid here and there.
Even I make better fried rice. =.=




Desert was just the way I liked it.
Cold and very, very sweet. :)


I've got nothing much to say about the entertainment.
They got some Johor cultural society to perform for us.







Amelia from Assunta performed again, too. :)




After the whole thing, MayMay and I decided to stay for footloose again,
cos we saw this guy who looked like a DJ with a mixer and all,
and we thought maybe the music would be better.




Helllll, we were wrong.
They played music like the one which goes, "everybody was kungfu fighting, HAH"
and the lala Chinese techno like the night before,
and Where is The Love by BEP.
When they played that song almost everyone started singing along.
Gosh, they just don't understand. Its FOOT loose, people.
Not MOUTH loose. =.=
They also played Whats Left Of Me by Nick Lachey, too.
I don't mind that song, but how do you expect us to dance with that?
=.=

The only good song they played was Beep by PCD,
and that was cos we requested it like, a few 56487098095644334289080 times.

Afterthat, we went back to our room to change and get comfortable.
Suddenly, MayMay said that we should take more poser pictures of ourselves,
since we took so much effort to dress up and all.
After awhile, I suggested to MayMay that we take some lesbo photos.
Dina and I did it before, and it looked damned real!
But she deleted it la. =.=
Before you view the pictures and the captions,
let me remind you that the whole thing is purely ficticious.
We did NOT kiss, we did NOT makeout, we did NOT have sex.

Guys, are you ready? ;)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



We were so excited.
Nervous laughter was all that could come outta our mouths.
It was our first time together.


.
.
.
.




We finally warmed up, and began getting it on.
It was getting hotter,
and we were relishing in the heat.

.
.
.
.



Passion clouded our minds.
It overwhelmed, took over, blocked out every reasoning.

.
.
.
.



One hot, sweaty, satisfying night.

Pictures captured by RahRahChan.



HAHAHAHAHAHA.
XD

Guys weren't allowed inside the girls' rooms.
The girls' floors actually, but we heard someone say that we could hang out and all,
but it has to be outside the room.
So a whole group of us just sat outside our room talking cock and the usual.
But WaiHong and Siang were in our room before Fairuz, John-Hans, Lixian, Melinda and the rest came.



Poor Down Syndrome child. =P
Worn out from all the days festivities.
Hahahhaha kidding laaaa. :)





I felt like a lamp post burning brightly. =.=





MayMay gave Fairuz a tattoo.


Sometime around 1:45am,
the security people came ronda-ing around.
Just as they were approaching our rendevouz spot,
John-Hans and Fairuz had dissapeared into the corner to take the workers lift back to their floor.
WaiHong stayed, so he got caught.
The security people were really bitchy.
Alot of other people got caught actually.
So no biggie.

And this marks the end of Day 2 for Leo Forum 2oo6.
I've had a hell of a time uploading all these pictures,
so be nice and comment, k? :)
I started at 7:30pm, and now its 11:15pm weiiyy.


Come back for Part III, yea?
CiaotheMiao.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww..chinnngggyyyyyy..i couldn't see half The pics!!! SHITEZZZ!!!...lol...

but GOOD JOB !!!!

*sends flying lesbo kiss...MWAHHHZZZZ*

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 4:35:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMN THOSE SECURITIES ASSES !
I SLEPT AT 4 THAT NIGHT !
DNSAJLDNASJLNJLSNDLASNDKLASMDLKASM !

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 4:38:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cannot see some pictures lar!
Damn sien
OMen!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 5:01:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LIKE THE BLUR EFFECT=D

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 4:46:00 am  
Blogger hweeching said...

MayMay: I think too many pictures in one post la. Not enough bandwidth.

WaiHong: Aiyaaa, its not like you don't sleep at 4 during holidays liddat.

BoBo: Omen omen omen you headdd laaa!

Debra: Awwww, thanks :)

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 11:23:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG THAT LESBIAN PICS ARE HOT OMGOMGOMG !!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 11:45:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home