Sunday, June 04, 2006

A Photo.

I'm back from penang. After a whollleee bunch of drama.
Too much drama. =.=
And I fixed my screwed modem, so now its not that screwed anymore,
still screwed la, but at least can work.

Hooooookaaayyy.
I know I'm late, and the whole damned world already blogged about it,
but wtf la.
Here it is.

I present to you,


Leo Forum 2oo6


Part I

Note: If any of you have noticed, there are mostly 2 parts to each event post. Part I is the entire event, and part II are just random pictures which I didn't post up during part I. But this time I have decided to split this event into 3 parts, cos there's alot of pictures.

We had to meet in school at 5am.
Which meant that I had to wake up at 4:30am, latest.
So anywaayyy, I got my arse there at sharp 5am.
Just to find out that Lion Christopher himself had overslept.
#$@$%#%^$&$##$@!@##!!#$#%^#&*$#
I should've slept longer.. Grr.

Moving on. We FINALLY left for Johor at 6am.
I was SO sleepy, I slept for the first 1 and a half hours.
Owh yea, before that!
I met EeJin, Emelia's friend.
EeJin's from Tmn Sea, and our school combined with PJI, Tmn Sea, and Assunta for the ride to Johor.
Back to EeJin,
She is the most hyper, most.. there-are-no-words-to-describe-it kinda girl.
But in a good way. :)
Everyone was still half dead, while she was jumping around,
talking like a machine gun at 5 in the morning.
Its not a bad thing la though.
Very entertaining actually. XD
I'm so lazy to tell you all how we met,
cos I've been telling everyone over, and over again.
Owh yea, before I start posting pictures up,
I must warn you people that most of them are blur.
My camera is very temperamental,
because its brain (memory card) has schizophrenia.
Sooo.. yeaaa. Very few are clear.
=/ Stupid Olympus.

So yea, after sleeping for the first hour and a half,
I started cam-whoring with RahRahChan (Sarah Chan) and MayMay.






And then Lixian came along with a pair of shades.
Lixian didn't wanna take any pictures cos she said she was ugly.
Gah. That girl is damn photogenic,
but she won't believe it when we tell her.
So I took pictures with her shades only. Hehe. =P



Afterthat i got frustrated cos all of the pictures we took turned out ungly one way or the other.
:(
I ended up taking pictures of the surroundings in the bus.







And now, I give you the Sleeping Beauties.



NoBallsFairuz.
Heh. :)


MengLeong's brother, MengWai.



Mr. John-Hans.



Mr. Patrick Soh.



Low Lixian.



President Yi Rhu.



RahRah Chan looks like Samara.
Freaky. =P


Sleeping Beauties pictures extracted from MayMay's blog.

After 5 hours of sleeping, camwhoring, cock-talking,
we finally reached our destination- Johor Bahru.
My ass was so sore.

The entire event as held at Zon Regency Hotel by the sea.
When we got there, YiRhu and the others went to help us register and get our forum kits and what not.
The whole place was crowded with Leos from other Malaysian states,
plus Brunei and Singapore.
MayMay and I were looking out for some hott guys, or cute ones,
but there were none.
There were la, but if they were hot, they either couldn't speak English well,
or they were just plain lala.
I don't know why I couldn't find any cute Singaporean guys.. :(
Gah. I'm a hotguy repellent. =/





Freakin crowded.


So, we were very free.
And as usual.. what do we do?
Yup. Thats it. Camwhore. Ity never gets old.








I also took pictures of the surroundings.





The hotel was pretty alrite all in all,
but there was this never ending cigarette smell
which drove my throat and nose mad.
I was sneezing and sneezing like crazy at the end of the first day.
Maybe its cos I haven't slept enough for the past few days due to exams,
and also due to the lack of water consumption,
but I believe that the cigarette smoke smell is a big factor in my falling sick.

While we were waiting for everything to be done,
there was this girl going around giving out free buns,
and there was orange juice served, too.
But we had to self service la.
They served the orange juice in these cute little wine glasses.
Emelia wanted to steal them.
Haha :)



Emelia likes the glass.



Emelia steals the glass!
"eih, you think can fit in my shirt ah? Is it obvious is it obvious?"


Ooh, I met my love Debra there too. :)



After everything was done,
we went to our rooms to get settled and changed for the Opening Ceremony.
I shared room 1446 with MayMay, RahRahChan and Pui Cheng.



The ballroom was pretty nice,
with gorgeous chandeliers.
When I move into my own house next time,
I wanna have a grand chandelier above my staircase.
It would be so beautiful.



The opening ceremony was like any other,
with speeches and all.
There's nothing much to say about it,
so I'll just post pictures up.


Arrival of the VIPs.



Roll call.



Guy giving speech.


After awhile, we saw this guy holding a long tube shaped thing,
which looked like a huge firework.
We thought fireworks were gonna come out of it or something,
or rather I thought that way,
but it only turned out to be confetti.
Potong steam. =P



Waiting for the confetti..
(we all thought it was gonna be a loud "bang" or something.)

Extracted from MayMay's blog.


Here it comes!



Confetti everywhereee!

Afterthat we started camwhoring again,
cos this guy who was telling us the house rules had such powderful English.
We weren't paying attention at first,
until MayMay and I heard Melissa and Lixian laugh pretty loud.
So we listened..





He has "great" eloqution skills.
The part which I recorded wasn't so funny,
the earlier parts of his speech were better.

So afterthat, I took more photos.
You can't blame me, it was SO boring.









Siang has learnt nothing from his moral studies.
Kemapanan alam sekitar.
You see, we were eating the chewing gum MayMay bought when we stopped for toilet breaks during the bus ride.
SerSiang has decided to take out his gum and stick on the leg of his seat,
because he was lazy to find a piece of paper to wrap it up,
and lazy to find a place to dispose of it.
And so, Tuhan decided to punish him by letting the gum stick onto Siang's FCUK pants.



This is called retribution. Hah! =P

Selepas majlis pembukaan,
kami telah balik ke bilik respective kami untuk bersiap sedia
untuk majlis.. er, majlis berkawan (?).
Fellowship Night, I mean.

Our theme this year was Saturday Night Fever.
I had absolutely nothing to wear that has to do with the theme,
so I just wore the same dress I wore to 1298409230988642 other functions.
With a few other accessories which I hope looked 70's.
MayMay looked really good. Different.

When we went down, the hall outside the ballroom was already crowded with people.
Thank God I'm not claustrophobic.






Our DJ guys dressed pretty well.
With John-Hans and Ashton having afro wigs,
and Siang the Bapok/transexual.








Patrick looked pretty good, too, with his 70's outfit.






Now for the chiqas.
Everyone looked good. :)











After waiting awhile, we were finally let into the ballroom.
Our DJ people took up 3 tables,
cos we sent altogether 36 people.
The most number of delegates among other schools.







Our food that night was owhkay.
It was like those wedding dinners.
But obviously wedding dinners serve you better food.
The friend rice tasted like starch with abit of other things here and there.
most of the pictures of the food are blur, so there won't be many of them.
and most of the food sucked anyway. =P



The first three servings were pretty good,
maybe it was because all of us were so hungry
due to not having lunch earlier in the day.
But the rest of the food was 5-6 out of 10.

The first serving was done in such an elaborate way,
with the waiters and waitresses going on stage and stuff.




I was so hungry I had forgotten to take a picture of it before we started eating. =P








For more pictures of the food, visit my love Debra's blog.

The entertainment that night was kinda shitty though.
But we're pretty use to entertaining ourselves, so it wasn't so bad.
The opening act was by this year's Leo Idol,
Amelia who's from SMK Assunta,
and also the incoming Vice-Pres for their Leo Board.
She sang pretty well. I just didn't like her song choice is all.
I don't remember what were the other performances afterthat. =P



There was a best dress competition that night too,
And DJ won both King and Queen.
Congrats to Ashton and WeiJing!
Siang got nominated, too, but didn't win la.



Each nominee had to answer a question,
and we all know that Siang's English is damned bad.
Everytime when we have exams,
people are afraid of subjects like Addmaths, Sejarah, Bio and what not.
But Siang is most afraid of English. Yes, English.
And it just so happened,
that he was given a few words and asked to make a sentence out of it.
When we heard it, MayMay and I just knew he was gonna embarass himself.
Hahahhahaha. And he did. XD

Ah, now pictures of the King and Queen.


When Asthon was supposed to do his catwalk and pose,
his wig fell off. And the crowd erupted in laughter.
I think that was another reason why he won. :)



I didnt get a picture of him when his wig fell off,
cos my camera was in my handbag and I didn't have enough time to take it out.
Damnnn.
I only got a picture of him fixing his wig. XD

WeiJing did pretty well, no stumbles or anything embarassing.
I don't have any photos of her on stage, I don't know why.


I, Vivien, and WeiJing


The prize for winning King and Queen was a Grease VCD.

Owh, they also got Digi people to come entertain us,
which was pretty alrite.
They gave out free stuff and all.. nothing much.

After the dinner,
while we were discussing where to go and what to do,
this bunch of girls which I presume are from PCGHS,
came up to Ashton and asked if he would take a picture with them.
So celebrity-ish!



Afterthat we met up with Debra and Horng Sheann.
They then followed us back to our room.
MayMay and I wanted to stay for footloose,
but as we stepped into the ballroom again,
we could heard lala chinese techno.
We walked through half of the ballroom heading to the front,
and abruptly turned around and walked back out.
Chinese lala techno weiy.. =.=
The people there weren't dancing, they were jumping and shouting.

So anyway, after coming back to our room,
I don't really remember what we did.

But I found one picture..


Owh dear.

Debra and Horng Sheann left after awhile,
and we (MayMay RahRahChan and I) went down to the 6th floor (I think) with Lixian, Melinda and the rest.
We started playing games like Pepsi Cola and Mother Hen.
I was doing cartwheels with Emelia.
I went back to my room at about 1 something since I wasn't feeling too well.

The first day was pretty fun overall. :)
You'll have to come back to see what happened during the second and third day,
there'll be more photos. ;)

I'm beat. Been having a fever since yesterday afternoon.
So do the poor sick girl a favour and comment yea? =D
I am so thick-skinned. =P


Ah well, til we meet again.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

harharhar :)
i'll be da first to comment!
ur post rock =D
i din reali read everythin coz i read most of da stuff in may ee's blog hahaha =p
love da pics !! =D

Sunday, June 04, 2006 9:36:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ching .
Where's my leng chai face ?
I was in the forum also leh !

Sunday, June 04, 2006 3:57:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

forum wouldn't be happening without us ching.
RIGHT?=)
HEHE!
oh,i better add may may in too before she kills me.
HAHA.

Sunday, June 04, 2006 4:20:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DEBRA!!! luckily u included me!! ahahaha...

and chinggyyyy!!!...faster uploaddd!!! FAST FAST FAST!!!...i'm bored out of my wits at home..

Monday, June 05, 2006 12:33:00 pm  
Blogger hweeching said...

MayYi: Hahahhaha thank you. :)

Debdeb: Yes Deb, RIGHT!

MayMay: I'm taking my time to complete this la.. Everyone's already read your post anyway, so it doesnt matter. :( Summore I took a few photos from you. HEHE =D Owh yea, and haven't you heard the saying that couples lookalike? XD

Monday, June 05, 2006 2:16:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MY COMPUTER DIED WHEN IT LOADED YOUR POST.

almost la. :)

Monday, June 05, 2006 2:50:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home