Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Dancing Diva

OMFG FINALLY.




Leo Forum 2oo6

Part III





Sorry about the previous post,
I know most of you had problems loading all the pictures,
cos there's alot of pictures to load, from Part I and Part II.
And for this post, I think you will have even more problems.
Cos here comes another shitload of photos. =.=
And if any of you don't see your pictures here,
please don't get upset with me. :(
Cos as I have told you earlier on, my camera is crazy.
Sometimes after I snapped the photo,
it turned out SO blur (cos my camera lags ALOT, since it has schizophrenia) that I just deleted it.
I swear I uploaded ALL the pictures I took, k!
I even uploaded some pictures I took from MayMay.
And if you can't see some of the photos, just keep refreshing the page,
or there's a better way. Click here to view this post only.
So there'll only be this post's pictures to load, and not the others, too.
I'm smart, yea? XD
Owh, and comment, k?
I upload all these for you people.. comment la. :)
And please laaa, comment in the comment section please.
Not in my Bitching Box.
The BBox (Bitching Box) is for what it is stated for: BITCHING (aka gossiping).
Why did you think I named it Bitching Box? =.=

Owhkayowhkay. Day 3.
Hell, I was so glad we were gonna go home.
I was so sick of the cigarette smoke smell.

So anyway, as usual we woke up late.
But still in time for breakfast and the closing ceremony.
Ooh, the mushroom soup dyring breakfast was yummy. =D

I didn't take many pictures during the closing ceremony,
cos Fairuz and I were busy bitching. Heh. =D







After the closing ceremony,
we went back to our rooms to pack and check out.
And while waiting for the bus to come,
we took pictures, went down to the shopping center below,
talked cock, took more pictures, went down to the shopping center below again,
and took more pictures.












Owh and people, this is EeJin.
If you don't know her, read my first post on Leo Forum 2oo6. :)

















Hahahahahahaha.











Get well soon, Lixian. :)





Hahahahha it looks like Emelia's grabbing my boob, right?
No, she isn't. =P


The bus finally came.
The bus was damned assed. The aircond wasn't working.
It was like a freakin sauna. It was SO hot in there!
I purposely wore long sleeves cos I thought it was gonna be cold,
since the bus we took to Johor was damn cold.
Yea, and I almost died of heat. Owhkaylah, Im exagerrating but still.

I've got nothin to say, and I don't think you people wanna read,
so here are the pictures.
Well, as they say, pictures say a thousand words.



It was so freakin hot outside, too.







Poor Lixian. =/









She looks like..
Ahem.


I don't know how I got this picture, seriously.
My camera dissapeared for awhile, and when it came back,
I found this.



This picture is both damn scary and funny at the same time.









Sigh. He even wears branded underwear.
I think you all know who this belongs to.


And now I present to you, the pretty/handsome faces of the day:

.
.
.
.
.



Omg.

.
.
.
.
.



Oooh.
BigLips.

.
.
.
.
.



Ew Fairuz. =P


Can't find your picture anywhere? Or,
can't find the picture you want anywhere?
Don't fret, cos here's the last part of my posts for Leo Forum 2oo6.

Random pictures:



























We both look so.. weird.
































The last two pictures were extracted from MayMay's blog.

And last, but not least,



Rawr Rawr Rawr!


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I got tagged by YingXian.



- The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different things about his/her perfect lover.
- Must mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
- Tag 8 other victims and add a heart on their blog.
- If you are tagged a second time, there is no need of doing this.
- Lastly, most importantly, have fun doing it.



Owhkaaaaay.
So my 8 victims areeeeeee:

1. MayMay
2. DinaDiva
3. Stephie
4. Jado
5. Sabrina
6. Slimy (hahahahaha)
7. WaiHong
8. Jesse


They never said we couldn't tag guys, waaat.
Althought I don't think most of them read my blog, or hav the time to.
Save WaiHong, Slimy and Jesse.
Owh, and Sab. :)

Im supposed to name the gender of my perfect lover.
He must be male, obviously. I am straight.

So, I'm supposed to list down 8 different things about my perfect lover.
Here goes:

He must be mature.
I can't stand childish guys as a boyfriend. And being mature means having the right amount of tolerance, cos I can be a handful sometimes.

He musn't be a smoker.
Ah. As you all should know by now, I can't stand the smoke that comes from the cigarette. And there is NO WAY I'm kissing a guy who smokes. Eeee. Bad breath. I mean, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against smokers, I just don't want my boyfriend/husband to be one.

He must love me for who I am, what I am.
He has to accept me for everything. He has to accept the fact that I'm very emotional, and I need attention; and he has to be able to give me the attention I need. He has to accept the fact that I'm childish at times. He has tro accept the fact that I like listening to J-Pop and Jay Chou. And if he ever becomes my husband, he has to accept the fact that I'm gonna be a cow after I give birth. =.= Hahaha. If I ever give birth, that is.

He has to get along with my friends and my family.
I don't know why, but whenever I have a boyfriend whom my friends don't like, we never seem to last.

He must respect me.
Respect is the most important thing in a relationship, besides being honest.

He has to trust me.

I hate it when he keeps calling and asking, "where are you?" or "where have you been?" or "how come you didn't tell me you were going out?"
I mean, its sweet that you care, but seriously. I need my space. And when you keep asking these questions, its obvious that you don't trust me. You have to trust that I will be loyal, and that I won't do anything to hurt you.

He has to be able to give me intellectual conversation.
which also means that he has to speak good english. I need a guy who can stimulate my mind, and not just my body.

He has to be responsible.
He has to be able to take of himself, because if he can't take care of himself how is he gonna take care of me? ;)

Note: The 8 requirements are not stated in order; whichever is the first or the last is of no importance.

Hoookay.
I'm pretty sure I won't be getting a boyfriend for the rest of my life now.
I reread what I just wrote, and I seem pretty picky.
I'm not, really!


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Eugeney came home last saturday.
I am happy. :)
I went out with him today, but I'll blog about that tomorrow, or something.
I'm so sick of uploading pictures.

I uploaded 63 photos in Part I,
60 photos in Part II, and
69 photos in Part III.

And that gives you a grand total of..



192 photos
1 voice clip



I used approximately 10 hours to upload all 192 pictures, and the 1 voice clip.
If only I dedicated all this time to studying...
=/

Owh well. I hope you enjoyed you reading and looking at/stealing the pictures from my blog. =D


I'll see you people around. ;)


Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

chingggayyyy!!!!

I LOVE U!!!!>>

okay...i am not lesbian..

but all three posts ROCKED SOCKS!!...
hehhehe

GOOD JOBBIIIEEEE!!!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 5:02:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that picture of May Ee and glasses made me choke on my biscuit.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 6:10:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn , i look good .

Thursday, June 08, 2006 7:18:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha....i noee...i looked soooo prettyyyy!!!

Thursday, June 08, 2006 10:44:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahha that OMG pic of May EE.I Seriously Thought it was an old grumpy GUY

Thursday, June 08, 2006 11:46:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i heart grace's earrings =).the feather ones.err...thast grace right?lol.damn stoned today..

Thursday, June 08, 2006 3:42:00 pm  
Blogger hweeching said...

MayMay: I love youuuu toooo! *blos back a lesbo flying kiss*

Jesse: The first time I saw it was at mrs. Tan. It sccared the shitez outta me. Then slowly it became funny. Go stare at it longer! Hahaahhaha.

WaiHong: Yeslarr yes larrr.

Nimalan: If MayMay reads that she's gonna bang you. =D

XinYing: Yea thats Grace. =D I like her earrings, too. Can't seem to find any nice feathered ones.

Friday, June 09, 2006 5:21:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap that's a LOT of pictures

Friday, June 09, 2006 5:23:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home