Saturday, June 10, 2006

Come undone

I know I said I'd be posting about MayMay's steamboat party,
but I have no mood for that.
I don't know why I've been feeling so.. emotional.

Ever since form 4 started, I've been in my own little world.
Which consists of me, and occasionally MayYi.
Indirectly I had extracted myself from the world I was previously in..
because I feel as if I don't belong anymore.
I guess, everyone goes through this phase.
I just went through it rather early.
Right?

In my own little world, I've been doing many things.
I've been watching people move on, watching them improve.
Watching some of them have their first taste of love. (Hahaha you know who you are)
And some working very hard for what they want.
There are also two good friends,
which aren't really friends anymore due to.. somethings which I cannot say.
I've seen everyone do what I use to do, smile and laugh while they're doing it,
and suddenly I think, what have I been doing?
Except for feeling sorry for myself, nothing.
Nothing at all.

I can't wait til I finish school.
I need a change of scene, a breath of fresh air.
I want to go somewhere where no one knows me, and start over.
Make new decisions, better decisions.
Be born again..
I feel so alone.
So very, very alone.
The silence is deafening.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh come on, let's hug.

Saturday, June 10, 2006 2:34:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw , sry i cant make u feel any better..
i'll c u when skul reopens =)
hugs and kisses*
love ya

Saturday, June 10, 2006 5:22:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like dina said . lets hug . tightly . haha . cheer up

Sunday, June 11, 2006 4:19:00 am  
Blogger hweeching said...

Dina: Yea, I need a huggg.

MayYi: Yea, see ya when school reopens. :)

Fairuz: =.= and thanks.

Sunday, June 11, 2006 4:38:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's alright my friend .
You'll be fine :) .
Just so you know , I'm always here for you :) .

Sunday, June 11, 2006 6:23:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehhh why start over..? u got nice boobs weih.. haha take it easy! i'll see you in school! :D:D:D

Monday, June 12, 2006 3:32:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home