Friday, May 05, 2006

Strange Relationship

Bloody midterm is in less than 2 weeks
and I'm blogging when I should be studying.
=.=

For some people,
you may have read my post on Pn. Chen.
Sigh. I don't like bitching bout her here,
But seriously. She is SO asking for it.
Anyway,
I was wearing a coloured bra on Thursday morning,
And when I wear my PJ shirt its a little obvious la.

So anyways, she said to me,
"HweeChing, saya ini selalu tengok kamu memakai bra yang berwarna, tetapi saya tidak menegur you. Tapi sekarang, saya sudah tidak tertahan lagi. Kalau Pn. Lee tengok kamu memakai bra macam ni saya akan dimarah, tau. So what do you expect me to do, HweeChing? Hm? Hm? Should I just write your name in the discipline book?"

She said the last line with much glee,
and a very satisfied smile.
I bet you she had expected me to get on my knees and beg forgiveness.
But that morning I was so annoyed (Gah Im annoyed every morning la),
and I said rudely back to her,

"Owhkaylah teacher, just write la. Just write my name down. Its owhkay. Just DO IT."

Then she replied, with a little bit of anger,
"owhkay ar? I write you know."

"Yes laaa, 'cher. Save you the trouble owhkay? So you won't get in TROUBLE."
My last word was spat out with dripping sarcasm.

I was so tempted to say,
"Yes, you may write down my name since you're so afraid of Pn. Lee that you pee in your ugly too-short PJ pants everytime you talk or see her."

And my dear Zhareen was laughing her butt of the whole time.
I bet that really pissed my darling Pn. Chen off also.
Owh yea, there's this girl who tranfered from 4Batai in my class,
Sarah Leong. I mentioned her in my last Pn. Chen post also.
Well, Sarah has a very weak immunity,
and she's the siu cheh type, you know?
The kind that feels like fainting if the weather is too hot and stuff?
Yaah. She's really sweet, though. :)

So anywaaayy,
Since she had just transfered,
she hadn't done the kecergasan tests,
such as sit-ups, push-up, stretching, etc.
Sarah couldn't do sit-ups as she was feeling very weak.
She had told her condition to Pn. Chen,
but Pn. Chen insisted on her doing it.
So a few of us,
Zhareen, I and another 2 girls,
went up to her and told her abotu sarah's health condition
and how she cannot do strenuous excercises including sit-ups.

She exclaimed,
"Waahh. Semua macam gang ini datang gang up on me. Owhkay laa no need to do la Hmph."

Ahahahahahhaha stupid biatch.
Kiss my arse, yo.

Then afterthat, Pn. Chen proceeded to bitch about me to my classmates.
Ahahahahha funnnyyy.
She said things like,
Pengerusi 4Merbau has such a bad attitude..
blablabla.

Gah. You think I don't KNOW I have a bad attitude?
In fact, I put on my worse attitude when I'm around you.
Because thats what you DESERVE, darling Pn. Chen.
I seriously hopes she finds my blog one day.

She is a fricking chicken.
She is SO afraid of Pn. Lee.
Afraid is not a strong enough,
SCARED.
So, very very scared.

Sorry la k, but I seriously despise her.
No, not strong enough a word,
HATE. is the word.

ArrGgh.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I am so happy!
You guys made me feel so nicccee.
All the comments on my I.U. post,
both in the comment coloumn and my tagboard,
really brightened up my day!
You all made the time I wasted to upload the pictures and videos
very very worth it. :)
Thank You XieXie Arigato Terima Kasih Kam Sia! XD
Keep commenting yea? XD
I have such thick skin man.

And for those people who couldn't see the videos,
I think it was cos of your internet connection.
And also I think it was cos of the bandwidth overload,
since I uploaded so much things therefore needing to load alot when you all acess my page.
So um, next time when there's a post like that,
I'll split it into two for you people, k? :)


And I noticed that I had left out the last performance.
The Rosewood performance.
Sorry yeas! I was so tired and anxious to get the post over with
I let that slip in my haste.

Well, here are some random pictures from I.U. Day. =D
If you people want pictures of Yu Szen embaras-er dancing on stage,
go check out Dina's blog.





























3 "hotchiqs"



Mr. Fazillie, the professional photographer that day. :)









I feel so ugly next to her. :)



Nigel Heath Ledger Tay. XD













And SerSiang is one happy man.











Er, we were thirsty? ;)









Debbie looking HAWT. Im jealouss. :(
Hahahahhaha XD













Pretty form 2 girls. :)



And hello to you too, JenWae. =P








Ahhh. My back hurts from sitting here stiffly for so long,
uploading photos.
The grand total of photos I uploaded for both my I.U. posts are:


113 photos
7 videos.



If this isn't hardwork,
I don't know what is.
Other than Chan Ra-Jin aka Chan Jian Ming
writing all 129 pages of his Scouts Jayadiri logbook la.
Thats just TOO rajin its almost psychotic weih.
Its good thing la though. =P

I hoped you all enjoyed the photos! :)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

EDIT.

YOU GUYS JUST GOTTA F**KING SEE THIS!

http://benglish.kennysia.com/?add=http://www.beneath-this-facade.blogspot.com

DAMN FUNNYY.
KENNYSIA IS A GENIUS.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tat bluddy fucker of a lim ser siang...oni one week...and ALREADY he is wild...URGHHH!!...tat assholleee....heeheee....

i'm pissed off wit him now..so i'm goin to curse him tat..he will..uhh..ermm...ermm...uhhhh...aHH!!!...he will be moneyless for a WHOLE YEAR!!!!! mwahahahahhaaha!!!

okay..i am soooo NOT making sense here...toodles!!

Friday, May 05, 2006 2:37:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

more pictures make me more jealous of you guys.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA: (
teeeeeheee* XD

Friday, May 05, 2006 3:19:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy biatchh!!
finali i found da comment thing
hahahaha i was lookin for da comment word . not how many ppl blew kisses to u!
hahahaha =)
UR BLOG ROX! reali enjoyed reading it..i din get to go iu at least got vids and pics to c lar
hahahaha love ur blog !
and u of course
mwah! =)

Friday, May 05, 2006 3:52:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wth sersiang got so many pictures with chicks.no fair.

Saturday, May 06, 2006 2:12:00 pm  
Blogger hweeching said...

MayMay: SerSiang is a playboy laa. hahahahhaa YAH! Curse all his money come to me for a year! Heheeh. =P

Jesse: Owh yea hor, Joyce IS form 1.

Debdeb: You sould have cammmeee! :(

MayYi: FINALLY YOU FOUND THE COMMENT OPTION =.=

MengLeong: Next time ask Siang to bring you along with him when he's going around taking pictures with Chiqs la. XD

Saturday, May 06, 2006 4:03:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm somethings are confusing me. about what someone up there's saying.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 7:34:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home