Monday, November 09, 2009

It's 6 degrees outside, but so much colder inside.


Photobucket

I brow-beated Leysha into making cupcakes with me, because the ones she made were so so good.


Photobucket

<3


Photobucket

Photobucket

They all oozed out of the thin paper cups, just as Leysha said they would, but I insisted they wouldn't.


Photobucket

BLOOOOD...

haha no, colouring.


Photobucket

Packing to leave was the hardest thing I had ever done.

But later on I had found the answer to the question, How Do You Pack 19 years of Your Life into A Suitcase?

Answer: You don't. You just take what's important, and leave the rest.

Which was exactly what I did.


Photobucket

Haha I know I look ugly here.

We were at Pavilion that day.


Photobucket

Before I left, Leysha came over to help me clean out my room. And I found this!


Photobucket

Hahah yes right Eryn Lim Hwee Ching how lame :p

KAMPUNG NAKED BEACH!


Photobucket

I found my diary from when I was Form 3, and inside I found a note a friend had passed me during class.


Photobucket

I hung the blue keychain Sabrina had given me for Christmas 2004. It was supposed to drive away bad spirits haha.


Photobucket

I thought I was artsy fartsy. haha.


Photobucket

Photobucket

The good ol' days. When I was reading my old diary I felt like the carefree child I was then.

Moving on is sad, but it has to be done.


Photobucket

I spent a lot of time with this book.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The highest mark I'd ever achieved in Terry's tests.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"Why won't my clothes dry? :( "

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home