Wednesday, October 14, 2009

If you be my boat, I'll be your sea

Hey baby.. this is a reply to your long sms to me this afternoon.


Dear Babykins,

When I found out that I actually had the chance to go to the UK to study, I called you up right away and asked you if I should do it. And the exact words you said to me were, "Do it la, you want it so much.". When I called you I was half wishing you'd tell me not to go. Wishing you'd have told me to go to Aussie instead, just so we could have a few more months together. But you told me to do what I wanted to. You supported me like I knew you would.

Well, the next few months are going to be hard, but nothing we can't handle. Every time I talk to someone from back home and they say things like, "it's gna be so long more til we get to see each other againnn" I always tell them that time will fly past really quickly, and before you know it, I'll be home already. But I won't say that to you, because every time I think of you, and seeing you and holding you again; 8 months feels like forever. And I'm sure you think the same way too.

But I know it will work out, I know that WE will work out; because first and foremost (I've probably told you this a thousand times before) you are my best friend. You are one of the people whom I hold closest to my heart, one of the very few people I actually cannot bear to lose, and cannot bear to live without. And I know that right now, you see me in the same light.

Though we may be 7800miles away from each other physically, I feel that spiritually we have never left each others side. Not even for a moment.

So on this day, the day you first kissed me in my car a year ago, I want to thank you for loving me the way you have, and for continuing to love me in the many years to come.


I won't give up; I love you.




Happy 1 year to you, too.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home