Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fairy tales don't always have a happy ending, do they

Well, it's been a month since I got here.

It feels like I just left home yesterday. Maybe it's because I don't have any friends yet HAHA :( But yeah I've become such a hermit I've not been trying to make friends either heh.

I've been going to Central London to hang with Grace (and May Ee) during the weekends; we've been shopping (well Grace and I have been window shopping haha) and eating yummy food.

All of which has made me very poor and which is why I won't be going again this weekend haha!


Well last week Jon came from Portsmouth for the weekend and so the few of us (Wei Kit, May, Grace and I) went around shopping eating shopping eating and talking cock.

Oooh and Jon belanja-ed May and I Angus Steakhouse heeeeeee I didn't take any pictures of food or anything whilst we were there cos I was too busy stuffing myself haha.


K random pictures I'm skyping with Aiman right now and I can't talk to him and write at the same time my multi tasking skills (or rather lack thereof) are no good.



Photobucket

My eyebags are huge man wtf


Photobucket

The guys shopped more than the girls ok they even tried on skinny jeans and apparently they look really good in them HAHA


Photobucket

What I love most about England: The architecture of the buildings.


Photobucket

Chinatown! Best place haha


Photobucket

In the tube on the way to somewhere


Photobucket

In the tube coming back from somewhere

Jon looks so cutteee righttt


Photobucket

Omg... Jon is TALL? I know the last time you saw him he was short as ever but he had a sudden growth spurt and now he is tall!


Photobucket

Oh haha he's not tall! He's just getting in touch with his foxy feminine side by wearing May Ee's 7 inch heels haha.


Photobucket

Photobucket

May Ee was going to wear her heels out but decided against it since she would be towering over him. I was like "aiyaaa nothing one laaa" but after she put them on and stood beside him, I finally understood what she meant. Hahahahhaa poor Jon :)


Photobucket

Trafalgar Square


Photobucket

Double decker bus


Photobucket

Duno what building this is haha

Photobucket

Balloons in the sky!


Photobucket

ORGASMIC DUCK RICE. SRSLY.

If you people are in malaysia pls go to Tmn Paramount and eat Sunrise duck rice pls it is TEH BOMB and is only about RM12 each ok I paid £5 that's like RM30 for this dish. But money well spent, I don't regret it at all.
Grace said I ate with such relish that even she, a non-meat person, wanted to try it too. She then commenced taking ugly pictures of me while I was eating hahaha.


Photobucket

Ahhhhhhh thinking about it makes my mouth fill with saliva...

Photobucket

The best part of the duck, the skiiinnn oooooommmgggggg


Photobucket

AAHHHH k you know what I am going to Grace's place again this weekend I must have this duck rice agaaiiin. Also cos Im craving for nasi lemak sigh.



Ah right that's all for this post I need to go catch up on some reading now before I get reaaallllyyy left behind. =/


Mmmm potatoes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home