Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I don't know you at all

I was reading up a bit on my econs just now and got bored so I went blog hopping! I do that a lot when I'm bored. Or facebook profile hopping. It's entertaining to see what people write in the profiles, on their statuses, the pictures they put up, their take on all kinds of issues, or just simply talking about how their day went or how smelly their fart was (Wei Kit).

Owhkay I have just revealed to the world that I am actually very lifeless. Nevertheless!

Hahahaha and just as I typed out "I am actually very lifeless" I got a ping from Grace saying "-.- get a life ching". :(

But yeah there was a point to this post. Owhkay what the fuck I can't remember.



Right yeah nevermind I got loads indifference curve shit to read bah!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home