Thursday, October 15, 2009

I WANT TO EAAAT

I have this sudden urge to go to Lidl and Sainsbury's and Wilkinson's to buy lasagna ingredients (Lidl for the ground beef and tomato chunks in puree and carrots and mushrooms, Sainsbury's for the flour and unsalted butter and ground nutmeg, Wilkinson's for a baking tray =.=) and make lasagna aaahhhh I am THIS close to doing that right now but I've already overspent on grocoeries this week :(

I shall make Bangers and Mash and Lasagna next week! Yes yes I shalllllll omg excited.
Quite bored today, Babykins has went out for Jeremy's birthday so no skypy skypy, Leysha has fallen asleep (I think, she hasn't been replying me or answering skype) and everyone in my flat is out (not that I hung out with them anyway) all that's left to do is... eat. Owhkay fine I still got stuff to study but screw that I'd rather eat and catch up on Gossip Girl.

Should I go get lasagna stuff now? Should I sshooooouulllddd I?
SO TEMPTED OMGOMGOMG aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ok I shall make lasagna during the weekend. Now, I will do my laundry. And watch Gossip Girl. And ping Grace. Oh, and finish my reading, of course.



Now which should I do first :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home