Monday, October 12, 2009

I like Taylor Swift.

I am sleepy. I don't know why I'm sleepy.

I don't know why the right side of my jaw is sore. I have not been kissing anybody or chewing anything tough, but right now I can't open my mouth to it's usual width and it is annoying. =.=

I am blogging because I am bored waiting for Aiman to finish playing stupid CS and for my PurpleBerry desktop application to finish installing.

I have what I think is a muscle ache at the back of my left knee.

I think it's because of shopping for hours on both Saturday and Sunday on Oxford and Regent Street. The muscle ache is even crappier than it would be because I spent hours window shopping, not actually shopping.

I bought myself a coat from Zara, because I need a coat. I really wanted that lace top from H&M, that pair of faded grey skinnies from Zara, and sheer hosiery from TopShop.

My writing skills suck, I start each sentence with an "I". But right now I'm just too sleepy to even try and improve my writing skills. Or rather, lack thereof.


Oh, and all the shoes in Zara as well.

DID YOU KNOW that those pretty pretty Zara shoes you see in 1U or Midvalley or BV or whatever mall in Malaysia are only £30????

In Ringgit that's like RM180 ONLY OK?

The usual pair of Zara Woman shoes cost RM400+. I wanted to cry. I wanted to spend my entire years allowance and just buying every freaking pair in my size from both the Zara stores in Oxford St.

But I didn't even buy one pair, because I know how hard my parents have worked for me to come here- so I promised myself that with my first part time job salary, I will buy myself a pair of those shoes. And a printer.

Wait a sec I need to restart my pc.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home