Sunday, October 18, 2009

Money, money, money.

Owhkay I know I keep saying that I need to get a job but I never get around to it.

SO, at the top of my to-do list tomorrow is:

WRITE A CV followed by START DROPPING THEM AT EVERY FREAKING COMPANY I CAN FIND.

Ok. I MUST do these things tomorrow.


Im going to go buy stuff to make lasagna as well hehe. YES, GRACE? :D

And today I was so bored I had decided to walk to Iceland (as in the grocery store, sort of like Tesco, but they have the CHEAPEST packed food ever LOVE IT- I'm starting to pick up Grace's taglines). I decided to walk there because after google-mapping the directions, it seemed fairly simple.

So off I went! Google maps said it'd take 30 minutes; I left at 2.45pm and arrive at 4.15pm.
Well I have no sense of direction (Aiman and Leysha can vouch for this, I've been the cause of much frustration and wasted time and fuel in the past) so I think that was why I took so long haha.

Then after I was done buying my yummy packed frozen food (all for only £1 each!) I walked to the opposite side of the road to walk back, then saw a bus stop. And on the bus route poster I saw the code for the bus that would take me to almost directly in front of my place. Haha. As Wei Kit would put it: Epic fail.

Well, it was not allll time wasted, I found out that the buses did travel in so deep, and I exercised by brisk walking! (I tell myself this so that I won't feel so bloody stupid haha =.=)

Yes so enough of wasting time, I must hit the books now. No, I know it's only been 3 weeks since uni started, 2 weeks since classes started (1st week was induction) but no, I am not being a geek. My micro 1 lecturer (as hot as he is) sent us all an email saying "In-class test on Wednesday morning, please be at (venue) at 11am sharp. Bring along with you a pencil, ruler and a non-programmable calculator."

Right and I was thinking of clubbing on Tuesday night haha!
Hence, why I need to hit the books now.


x

Edit (10.44pm)

I just reread the email my lecturer sent out and it said:


The in class test will take place on Wednesday 11th November. Please come to room JG0003, at 11.00 sharp. You are allowed to bring along a ruler, pencil, eraser and a basic calculator (only models allowed are Casio; FX83 or FX85 variant (with or without suffix).


Wednesday, 11th November.

11th November.



FUCK ME PLS.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home