Sunday, October 25, 2009

Uncertainty

I was feeling bored, so I thought I'd blog. By 'blog', I mean posting up pretty pictures of myself haha!

Well not just pictures of myself, they're actually pictures taken from some Malaysian event thing held at TigerTiger. Right so first I logged in to my photobucket, and it was being bitchy (has been since God knows how long ago aahhh sheez man photobucket, what happened? You used to be so reliable!) it would say upload complete, but my pictures would be nowhere to be found =.=. So I thought I'd use flickr instead but then I'd forgotten my yahoo ID and it was too troublesome to sign up for a new one so I resorted to using blogger to upload my pictures instead.

That night at TigerTiger was pretty alright for me, the DJ played all the mainstream songs which I like (yes, I am part of the masses) so I had a good time with the music.
Had some pre-party drinking in Grace's room with Sainsbury's vodka with Wei Kit and May and Grace so we wouldn't have to spend obscene money buying drinks in the club (yes, we are cheap that way) it was fuuun I was all happy and May Ee and Wei Kit kept eating frosties haha after we were done I had to do my makeup in a tipsy stupor, kept drawing eyeliner too thick on the bottom lid of my right eye =.= but all turned out well and off we went!





May Ee knows how to have a good time



Someone was handing out glow sticks



Wei Kit has a good time, eh? hehe. Hehehehehe.



Don't ask me, I don't know what's up with the hand signs.



Yes, it got a bit sien after awhile.
We're sorry , Hui Sien from Imperial College, for abusing your table sign.







Wore my new eyeshadow by BarryM; I have to say I am likinggg it.



And my face is becoming too round. =.=


Then again, my boyfriend calls me 'fattykins'. I may as well live up to the name.
I mish you Mr. Skinners. :(


Right so Ima go eat cereal now. Yummy frosties!



x



Oh, how I love Joe Hisaishi and the way he loves music.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home