Monday, November 09, 2009

Hello, don't tell me you know? Yeah, you've figured me out. Something gave it away.

I'll find a way to you if it kills me, if it kills me, if it kills me


I lay on my bed looking at the clothes stand I bought from Wilkinson's for £7.99.

It's been wobbly for awhile now, in fact it fell over a couple of times already.

I looked at the legs, where a screw is supposed to be screwed in tight there. but because I was lazy and I didn't have a screwdriver I didn't bother.

So every time I take a piece of clothing off the rack, I have to steady it, so it wouldn't fall over. It's slanting to the side now, and the slightest movement will make it tip over.

There's a plastic joint holding two pieces of the metal together, and even that is cracking already because of the whole thing constantly slanted to the left side.

I think I could fix it if I got a screwdriver and screwed in the screws properly... before it really falls apart for good.


I think it might kill me




I need to go get a screwdriver.



All I really wana do is to love you...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home