Friday, September 18, 2009

What would my momma do? Uh oh, uh oh.

Mmm Im liking Pixie Lott. Grace has weird songs on her Mac and I'm liking them.
Im also starting to like the Mac. It's pretty cooollll and the keyboard is so much nicer to type.
Actually I can't say if it's nicer to type or not because I have not actually typed much with my own laptop.

I took so many tourist-y pictures of places Grace has taken me to in London, but I can't seem to remember where my usb cable is. Haha. Hahahaha.

I've had a little home sickness, but not much yet, I think it's cos Im still staying with Grace and not completely on my own... yet.

At least I'm on the way to fully settling down, still have a few more things to do and I'm allll set.
Can't wait for that to happen.

Actually, I don't miss home. I just miss the people. Mommy, Daddy, Leysha.... Aiman.


Right pray everything else goes smoothly. Till the next post, take care people.



As will I.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home