Monday, September 07, 2009

DON'T SPEAAAKKK I KNOWW JUST WHAT YOU'RE SAYIINGGGG

SO PLEASE STOP EXPLAINING, DON'T TELL ME COS IT HUUURRTTTSSSS NOOO NOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im singing (no, make it trying to sing) to No Doubt's 1997 hit 'Don't Speak' at the top of my lungs because I like to do that when Im alone.

Like the other time when I was at work and I was singing (what song was that again?) at the top of my lungs and aunty Kian Huat came up to see if anything was wrong. Haha!

I just got my wisdom tooth taken out yesterday morning. Aiman kindly drove me to the dentist and waited there for me while I got my WISDOM extracted and then kindly took me to the grocery store to buy some straws (so I could drink stuff) and campbell's soup to drink so I could take my meds.

Then he lovingly let me lie on his lap while he usap-usap-ed my hair (I love it when he does that, calms me down so much... I'd usually fall asleep when he does that, but this time the pain was quite excruciating so his usap-usap-ing merely calmed me down) mmmm and I so love to smell him!

Haha ok I know this is the most PDA post I've written here so far but I can't help it :( I'll be gone for 9 months (or more) and then back for 2 to 3 months and then gone again...

But we'll make it, won't we, Babykins?


Right so I have a treat for you, oh dear Blog! PICTURES!


Ok photobucket is bitchy.
But nvm it's only a few pictures so I'll go one by one!


Photobucket

Aiman getting his curls trimmed


Photobucket

Final Destination is one of the stupidest, money wasting movies, EVER.


Photobucket

Aiman patiently waiting for me at the Dental Clinic. HAHA.



I was going to upload a few more until I realised that I had cut and pasted my entire picture folder into my laptop (yes, one of the fun parts about going overseas to study, you get a new laptop!) cos you know, don't want parents snooping around my (private) pictures while Im gone haha.

So yes, that's it for today! I'm going to go gargle oral wash now, don't want my gaping wisdom tooth hole (hahaha I like how I just retardedly described that!) to get all bacteria-infested. Oh crap... maybe that's why I had a fever when I woke up this morning. @@

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home