Thursday, September 10, 2009

I suppose the RM50 I spent on a new tube of mascara was entirely worth it.

I just hate it when I go to a place to buy something, but end up not getting it because it isn't there/doesn't fit/wrong colour and I end up buying something else which I don't need.

So this time I went to Tesco to look for the camera shop cos my old camera had finally spoiled. I went there, and it wasn't there. Instead, Shins took its place.

Shins is a shop which sells beauty products (like Sasa), they have a few different brands of make up.

So I went in anyway (cos I like makeup haha) and saw this tube of mascara which I had tried on like years ago but never bought cos it's 50 bucks.

The mascara I've been using this whole while has been Majorlica Majorca. May Ee bought me one tube, and Lynn gave me another. So I've been using this brand for the past 3 years, and I've just finish one tube. Meaning, I have yet to finish another.

I am usually reluctant to take out an RM50 note toi pay for a tube of mascara, because I am a cheapo.
But I bought that tube of Loreal mascara anyway. Because I was pissed that the camera shop wasn't opened. It said on the tube; Waterproof and Volume Constructing.

So tonight I had a reunion with my 5 Merbau classmates, so I put on some makeup, that mascara included.

Then I spoke to you on the phone.



Now I am crying so hard, it is difficult to type. But I can see my reflection in the glass in front of me, and my mascara isn't smudging.

I am also wearing quite a thick layer of Shu Uemura black eyeliner and it isn't smudging either (this I discovered 3 years ago when I went swimming with it and it didn't smudge even a little) so there is only clear tears running down my cheeks onto my Shit Happens t-shirt, not black streaks.


RM50 well spent, I would say.

Oh, and RM65 (Shu Uemura eyeliner, I highly recommend) also well spent. As usual.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home