Wednesday, April 15, 2009

love glue gun

I was at the Cyberfusion 2009 event thing at Cyberjaya last weekend.


Pictures, now!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They decided to extend it to 40 hours


Photobucket

Me, waiting for Aiman


Photobucket

I went and bought him the shirt which says "I survived the longest lan party ever"
Hehe damn good girlfriend right hehe


Photobucket

Photobucket

Spot the Aiman!

Pssst. Right in the middle, with the grey hoodie and white Siberia whatever headset haha.


Photobucket

The 40th hour finally came




Photobucket

Altogether 219 people played for 40 hours, I think.


Photobucket

I helped him carry his stuff out to the caarr


Photobucket

This is how a person looks like after gaming for 40hours straight with no sleep.


And today my baby is sick :(

Poor boy had diarrhea, headache and a feveeerrr.

Think it's the 40 hours of non-stop gaming coupled with unhealthy food and minimal water =/


I on the other hand woke up sneezing today and continued sneezing till the evening =.=

Oooh ooh and I watched the movie He's Just Not That Into You today and I LOVED it.
So cliche, but I totally bought it HAHA.


I think that's what being in love (see, another cliche tagline) does to you.
Or does it happen to every girl?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home