Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cyberfusion 2009

I drove all the way to Cyberjaya yesterday to see my babykins.

The fella insisted on joining the longest lan party (in the world, I think; since there's Guiness World Book of Records involved) where 250 participants would have to stay up for 38hours playing games.

I didn't know how he was going to tahan 38hours, but last I spoke to him (a few minutes ago) he is still holding on. Only 4 more hours to go!

So yes, I prepared a care-pack and brought it there for him. ^^

We (Leysha and I) got lost inside Cyberjaya for a bit, but no worries! We found our way haha.

Btw, google maps is almost completely useless when used in Malaysia, because sign boards here are so fucking confusing. =.=


Will be heading there again to take him home later. I can't wait :( I know my poor baby is really really tired :(

Will post up pictures soon ^^


Woke up at 8.30am today... and yes, I should've went to the gym. But I couldn't get my lazy arse up and so here I am, having bacon and eggs with toast and tea for breakfast HAHA.


Ooooh pie!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home