Friday, March 06, 2009

If you steal my sunshine

Why, hello everyone!

Today I shall revive my dying blog which has been devoid of proper updates and pictures to illustrate.

I still haven't found a software that resizes pictures, so those pictures which need resizing shall be posted up later.

*Yin Yee, thanks for your suggestion! I downloaded Nero Photoshow Express 4, but I don't think they have that resizing function I need so badly. =/

And for some shit reason I can't install Java on my com, which means I can't upload pictures to facebook either.

Yes yes there is the Simple Uploader but that thing only uploads 6 pics at once and I just can't be half arsed uploading 6 pictures by 6 pictures.
So Dillion, please be patient owhkay. Your poser pics will be up on facebook soon enough. ;)


Anyway, it was my deca-friend's birthday on the last day of Febuary, and his Audrey planned a birthday thing for him at Long Bar in OneWorld Hotel on that day.

My deca-friend has really grown up; downing black label and all... hehehe.




Photobucket

:D


Photobucket

Dillion damn act cute =P


Photobucket

Photobucket

I likey this picture


Photobucket

Photobucket

Yam senngg!


Photobucket

Hong and I


Photobucket

Steph and Audrey


Photobucket

Steph and I


Photobucket

Photobucket

Pretty Yiennyy


Photobucket

Today (March 6th) is Wei Kit's birthday actually haha!

So er, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEI KIT! (I sent you an sms ok)


Photobucket

I got Dillion to pse on the pool table for me


Photobucket

After that he wouldn't leave me alone (yes, more than usual) kept asking me to take his poser pictures for him hahaha.


Photobucket

And then my camera disappeared for some time as Dillion went around showing everyone pictures of him posing.

When I got it back I found this pic and the next two below:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Pretty couple ^^


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, another one =.=


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dillion kept asking me to take a picture of him posing as a pro darter (is that what professional dart players are called? HAHAHA!)
And Wei Kit was telling him how it should be done and all but none of the shots taken turned out very nice so Wei Kit got frustrated and decided to show us all exactly how it's done:


Photobucket

The look he was going for was the 'turn and walk away after a great shot' I think it quite worked, yes?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Birthday, Ken. ^^




Yes I have more stuff to post up, but that will be for another day. ^^

I'll be working the entire weekend, just thinking about it makes me tired already. =.=

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home