Monday, March 23, 2009

Owhkay this is crap.

I've been in this bloody library for 3 hours, and have not done much studying.

I need help with stats 2, and I can't stop thinking of mashed potatoes.


Can you imagine? Constantly thinking of mashed potatoes? It's KILLING ME.

Mmm declining terms of trade... more imports to buy the same amount of exports... maybe I should go down and have some mashed potatoes... nono it's more exports to buy the same amount of imports... due to low income elasticity... mashed potatoes... wtf? owhkay owhkay errr... right, fluctuating prices of primary products... are the instant mashed potatoes unhealthy? owh right barriers to trade... most countries have significant barriers to trade for their own agricultural products so even exporting is difficult... what happened if I press button 3 on the instant mashed potato machine? BLAH WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

It's like my mind is another person. I just keep thinking of bloody mashed potatoes!


This is NOT going well. Econs mocks are on friday, and I can't seem to practice writing out my answers properly without some sort of distraction whether external or internal (HAH!).


Think I'm just going to screw this and go have some mashed potatoes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home