Monday, March 09, 2009

Dududu.

I'm supposed to be at the gym now haha...

As usual I will be late. But I'll go! Promise!


I woke up with a sore throat. Must be from Uncle Bob and the lousy takoyaki I had last night. =/=/


Mmm... need something soupy to have for lunch before going to work later. :(
Blah I HATE sore throats.

And I've got SO much stats homework to complete by Wednesday. Damn 7 lazy dog. =.=


And I'm hungry! :( I've been thinking of food so much the past few days... OMG JAP BUFFET THIS WEDNESDAY!

Going with my Mr. Skinners hee hee. I hope they have ikura sushi. :( And good takoyaki. And fresh oysters. And omg UNLIMITED SALMON SASHIMI!

Now I'm SUPER hungry.



Photobucket

CW!



Although things haven't been all smooth lately, I'm sure we'll get pass it.
I love you... and I won't stop trying.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home