Wednesday, February 18, 2009

mmmoooooooo

This morning, Leysha taught me a song called "I Am Cow".





I am Cow



So the first two lines of the song goes;


I am cow, hear me moo, I weigh twice as much as you.
And I look good on the barbeque!


I've been singing the bloody song the entire day haha.


So at 9.30am this morning, I texted Aiman this:




I'm a cow, hear me moo, I weigh twice as much as you!





He replied me a short while later:



Wtf baby. Haha.





Just as I was about to reply to that, he sent me another reply:



I am cat, hear me meow, I love you my big fat cow!





I laughed, teared (just a little!), and then felt offended.

Big fat cow? SERIOUSLY? =P



Photobucket

Silly babykins. :-*

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf men ching. good educational post. are u satisfied wif a banana. ahhaha. guess who. lolz

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 12:23:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home