Friday, February 27, 2009

I've got a bubu on my pinky :(

My finger hurts like a bitch.
My last finger on my right hand.


I hurt my last finger slamming my closet door.

It is now bruised  and I can feel it thumping.

There's so much pain.


I slammed the closet door because I was so frustrated.

And angry. And hurt.

With what, whom?

That, I sort of know. But I don't really know. Just sort of. You know?


I opened my closet to put three stupid Toys R Us flowers in there so I didn't have to look at them.

Stupid, stupid things.

I looked at the Nokia 8310 lying on my desk.

I picked it up and threw it to the floor, hard.


It still works. I laughed. Haha.


My pinky is still thumping because it still hurts a lot.


I sat on the floor, in the middle of my room.

And I started to cry.

Why did I cry? Because my pinky hurts.


Because I hurt it against the handle when I slammed my closet door.

Because I had to put those stupid pretty red flowers out of my sight.

Because I had to stop shaking.

Because I had to stop thinking.



But now... I need to stop crying.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home