Tuesday, January 06, 2009

the 500th post

So I turned 19 last Saturday.

Aiman tried to surprise me haha but he let slip while we were in Dina's place earlier on.
Then I just put all the pieces together myself hahahaha.

He made up some shit about a "sick cousin" and stuff which I did fall for that one, and towards midnight I actually thought that maybe he wouldn't come in the end.


But he diiiiiiiiidd :D


He actually smsed my mom to ask her to let him in.


But before that, he told me he was going to visit his "sick cousin" at 11 something at night (yah where got people visit sick cousin in the middle of the night one?) and that he wanted me to stay up so he could call me to wish me at 12am on my birthday.

I told him that he could just wish me the next day la, cos I was really tired and wanted to sleep early that night.

He kept insisting that he wanted to call me at 12 midnight, in the end I agreed.

I did C2 past year papers just to keep myself awake. =.=
Then as I was really going to fall asleep I decided to watch some Grey's reruns on my com haha.


So just as it turned 12am my mom called my phone and said, "Girl, come downstairs there's this handsome boy waiting for you."

Yes, she called Aiman a "handsome boy" HAHA. Heheheh babbyyy.



Right after she hung up I recieved an sms:


Photobucket

Just realised that he missed out the 't' in 'birthday' hahaha.



So I went downstairs to the living room, saw my mom watching a recorded episode of Drive Of Life on Astro Max, and no Aiman.

I asked, "Where's he?"

She answered, "Oh just now Jay Chou was on so I called you to come down to see lah, but now no more edi."

So I stunned. "Heh?"

"There's another handsome boy waiting for you in the kitchen"


So I went in the kitchen and there he was with my cheesecake from Starbucks and coffee. ^^




Photobucket


Photobucket

"Handsome Boy"



But just because I had expected him to come, didn't mean that I felt any less elated when I saw him in my kitchen.

Thanks, Curlykinss. :-* :-*
You're the best. Ever.


x


Im actually supposed to be studying haha!
But yes, if you've read my blog often you'd know that I've a very short attention span.

So when I lose focus while studying, I usually paint my nails.
This happened a few times when I was studying for my form 4 end term exam, SPM, and now A levels. GG man.


I've got pretty nails now, though. ^^




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I painted the white tips without using stickers; yes I did it free-hand.
It's like RM12 for the stickers weiy can buy me one pork cheese baked rice.


Eih any of you girls wanna do?
Hmm... I shall charge RM35 for hands, and RM30 for toes.
Eih that's cheap owhkay, many mani-pedi parlors charge like RM45 minimum.

Yes yes?

.... no?

Nyeh owh well. Haha!



And I notice that I like a lot of things French.

Such as French food (escargot, foie gras), french movies (Les Misérables, Amelie), the french language (so sexy lah hehe- "je suis grande" hehe =.=), french mani-pedis, french kissing... HAHAHA!


K I shall take a nap.
And THEN I'll study.


Really one.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home