Monday, January 05, 2009

I'll say it one last time for you, 'though we really have to go

Right I just realized that I haven't posted about how I spent NYE 2oo9.
But I'm pretty sure you who are reading this right now had a way more exciting NYE than I did.

Personally, I hate going out/clubbing during NYE because it's fucking crowded and there are fucked up asstards spraying shit all over the roads dogs cats people rats sheep roadsigns cars cows giraffes and every other fucking thing that they lay eyes on.

But I hate staying at home and feeling unhappening also la, so I did go out.

Yes yes I'm a hypocrite. =P


I spent my NYE with Aiman, kissing at midnight and doing the couple-hug thing while watching the fireworks shoot across the Curve and Ikano.

We went to watch the movie Australia before that, and had dinner at Carls Jr. (which was AMAZING, might I add) and then jammed all the way back to my house.
The jam wasn't as bad as I had anticipated though, but what would I know, Aiman was the one maneuvering us through the jam in a stick shift Iswara haha.

I find guys who drive manual cars very hot. Yes, baby? :-*




Photobucket

Photobucket

We ordered the double western something something and the portobello mushroom something something with chili and cheese fries.

Total: RM58 something something.

Satisfaction guaranteed.


Photobucket

Double Western something something


Photobucket

Portobello Mushroom something something

VERY good


Photobucket

Right, girls?
hehe.


Photobucket

I love lights ^^


Photobucket

Photobucket

This Koala is the all seeing HAHA!


Photobucket

We were crawling through the jam for like a half hour.
What do you suppose we do?
Besides... you know.
EIH? Why so dirty minded?
HAHA.


Photobucket

Photobucket

K my camera SUCKS la BUY ME NEW ONE PLS I like Canon thanks.


Photobucket

<3


On the way back from 1U, Jeremy called and so we met up with him and Sophina before the fireworks.

After that, chilled with Curlykins till 1.30 or 2 or something, then I went home to sleep.


I'm getting old. =.=



But I wouldn't have spent it any other way.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home