Sunday, December 28, 2008

When you see my face hope it gives you hell hope it gives you hell

My Aiman is coming back from Kuching today I so can't wait to see him can't wait can't wait CAN'T WAIT I was all pms-y last night and sort of let it out on him so I want to make it up to you later k babyyyyyy bah Im having s stupid headache. =.=


Right so I'm selling some makeup by MAC, Christian Dior and etc etc some of the stuff isn't even available in stores anymore and some are limited editions and alll are BRAND NEW!

I just posted up more stuff last night, but the moderator of the selltrade_kl community is on holiday or something haha so it hasn't been approved yet I shall post the link here when it's been approved mmm k.

If any of you who know me and have my number and you want the stuff just give me a call/sms/msn me/email me (foxy36 at gmail.com) or if you want to come to my place to look at the stuff first hand before buying yeah just call/sms/msn me or if you just wanna pretend to be interested in the stuff so you can find out my phone number and where I live so you can stalk me that's fine as well just call/sms/msn me/email me owhkay owhkay I miss Aiman Yusra.

BLAH.








So er yeah. Check it out pls.
http://community.livejournal.com/selltrade_kl/1801368.html

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home