Thursday, January 01, 2009

This is my game, my rules

I am hungry.

Feel like some eggs. And cheese.

Maybe some bread and toast. With egg and cheese. And chocolate milk.


Hungry.



Photobucket

Was at Wong Kok for lunch yesterday with May Ee, Khei Sze and Xinhui.


Photobucket

We had good girly bonding time.
We talked about wide range of topics.
But the only two topics I can remember us talking about is the government and sex.
HAHA.


Photobucket

Xinhui generally does not like her pictures being taken.
I always feel like a paparazzi when I try to take her picture.


Photobucket

We had yummy hong kong style food.


Photobucket

Cheese Baked Rice OMFG?
I'm gonna have some more tomorrow. Hee heee.


Photobucket

It has been a long time since I met up with these people.
I miss high school.


Photobucket

Khei Sze is very cute.
She is also known as Princess Batu Arang.




May Ee is very funny. And dirty. And lewd. And vulgar.

I love May Ee. <3<3<3


Photobucket

I wore the same dress for Christmas eve dinner at Jade's house, and again when I was out with Aiman that night.
Yes. I am a poor person who can't afford more pretty clothes. :(




Happy 2oo9, everyone.


I am sleepy.



But still hungry.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home